RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
It is happening in various parts of the country and it is a shame.

I did not see the update on this case so here it is. The rest of this sad story of bureaucracy gone mad is at the link.

The Rengo's suffering only got worse. It is still the most horrific chain of events I have ever heard. CPS and their trolls hounded them mercilessly; the justice system failed them (in fact, added to their trauma) their trauma was so severe both parents were destroyed. Their children, including their 4th child, born later, were forced adoptions with never a fair hearing for the parents. The lies told by CPS were taken as gospel, the entire situation was one I would never believe if I hadn't watched it unfold with my own eyes. The updates are in the link I posted above. They are still being hounded by the 'justice' system today, I sometimes wonder if they will ever get the chance or help to make the full truth known.

Breastfed, Homebirthed Babies Taken Away From Parents For Not Using Hospital

When did it become okay to steal someone else's children because they believe in the natural and give natural birth, feed the children naturally and do not buy eczema steroids?

This sad story began here but it hasn't ended yet and the children are at risk;

The Medical System Gets Involved

Sometime after the babies arrived on October 2, paramedics arrived to find the twins nursing and everybody doing fine. The twins each weighed over 5 lbs, and the paramedics allegedly verified that everyone appeared healthy. The paramedics allegedly recommended that they go to the hospital for evaluation, which is standard procedure for EMTs.

The Rengos say they declined, telling them they didn’t want to expose their newborns to the dirty environment of the hospital. They were planning to follow recommendations they had found, which stated that newborn twins should stay home for the first six weeks of life, to give their immune systems the opportunity to build up.

I did not see the update on this case so here it is. The rest of this sad story of bureaucracy gone mad is at the link.

The Rengo's suffering only got worse. It is still the most horrific chain of events I have ever heard. CPS and their trolls hounded them mercilessly; the justice system failed them (in fact, added to their trauma) their trauma was so severe both parents were destroyed. Their children, including their 4th child, born later, were forced adoptions with never a fair hearing for the parents. The lies told by CPS were taken as gospel, the entire situation was one I would never believe if I hadn't watched it unfold with my own eyes. The updates are in the link I posted above. They are still being hounded by the 'justice' system today, I sometimes wonder if they will ever get the chance or help to make the full truth known.

When did it become okay to steal someone else's children because they believe in the natural and give natural birth, feed the children naturally and do not buy eczema steroids?

Sometime after the babies arrived on October 2, paramedics arrived to find the twins nursing and everybody doing fine. The twins each weighed over 5 lbs, and the paramedics allegedly verified that everyone appeared healthy. The paramedics allegedly recommended that they go to the hospital for evaluation, which is standard procedure for EMTs.

The Rengos say they declined, telling them they didn’t want to expose their newborns to the dirty environment of the hospital. They were planning to follow recommendations they had found, which stated that newborn twins should stay home for the first six weeks of life, to give their immune systems the opportunity to build up.

We've been doing that forever and we're doing it at the border to poor people now.

American Indian boarding schools - Wikipedia

We've been doing that forever and we're doing it at the border to poor people now.

Yeah, the death marched and all have all been a tragedy.

I am concerned with citizens first.

If illegal aliens wouldn't subject children the children would not be in the country illegally. Not only that anyone subjecting a child to what they are bringing them in like that should be DNA tested to insure the child they claim is their own.

If illegal aliens wouldn't subject children the children would not be in the country illegally. Not only that anyone subjecting a child to what they are bringing them in like that should be DNA tested to insure the child they claim is their own.

The only reason "illegals" were ever here was because we all wanted them here so we didn't have to pay americans.

The only reason "illegals" were ever here was because we all wanted them here so we didn't have to pay americans.
Sorry but "we all" doesn't include the majority by any means.

Forum List

Back