ID Card for Workers Is at Center of Immigration Plan

Ignoring what? and what is an "immigration freak"?

How is NAFTA driving Mexicans out of work?

I thought the complaint of the wingnuts was that NAFTA was sending American jobs to Mexico?

So which is it?

I don't like NAFTA. Didn't like it when Clinton signed it. I'm all for tamper proof national ID for all. Then there will be no more excuses for illegals or for not deporting them. And, it will finally give employers a means of validating citizenship. I guess that makes me a wingnut. Just think with a National ID there would be no reason for having other cards except maybe for a drivers license.

You have the right Idea, but you do not clean up the water before you close the window to the rain coming in. We have to first seal our borders, which would include Shipping ports and international airports. As long as illegals can get here they will continue to show up. ID or not.

A positive means to identify whether someone is a citizen would put an end to illegal immigration. Having a biometric proof of identity (retinal scan, DNA, facial recognition) would prevent fake IDs.

Once you have a way of positively identifying eligible workers....JAIL any employer who hires illegals

It always amazes me how conservatives were branded as racist for years for attempting to end illegal immigration but the minute an ID card came out then you are for it for the same purpose that conservatives were called racist for years. It just shows that the left in this country are a bunch of people who wants nothing but state.

BTW, this is why republicans got kicked out because they attempted the same thing for the REAL ID act.

Last edited:
I seem to recall that the rightwingnuts all liked this idea when it was tossed around under Bush.

Funny, that. :eusa_eh:

I seem to recall that as well Ravi...since it's proposed by Schumer I guess they have had a change of heart...

Me personally...I was for it under Bush's Administration and I'm still for it. We use the card in the government already and all of the info on it is contained in a chip. My CAC card and my T.W.I.C. card both use biometrics and there is no black helicopter outside my window spying on me. Hell...many of you people already have that chip in your credit cards.

I just don't understand how people can be for something under their own party and against the exact same thing when it's proposed by a member of the opposition party...but then again....:eusa_whistle:

I seem to recall that the rightwingnuts all liked this idea when it was tossed around under Bush.

I seem to recall that as well Ravi...since it's proposed by Schumer I guess they have had a change of heart...

Me personally...I was for it under Bush's Administration and I'm still for it. We use the card in the government already and all of the info on it is contained in a chip. My CAC card and my T.W.I.C. card both use biometrics and there is no black helicopter outside my window spying on me. Hell...many of you people already have that chip in your credit cards.

I just don't understand how people can be for something under their own party and against the exact same thing when it's proposed by a member of the opposition party...but then again....:eusa_whistle:

Whatever card you have allows you to access whatever govt. facility you need to get into that is a part of your job. I don't need a card to access America or as some might unfortunately think of it the 'American facility' since it is a free country. Its up to the government to prove I don't belong here and not up to me to prove I belong here.

Not to many people could be for it if it was nullified in many states and the current part lost its power because of such bullshit like that. In the upcoming elections we should ask which republicans voted for the REAL ID act in order to clean them out.

Last edited:
Was a against it then and I'm against it now.

If you have a problem with illegals coming here and mooching off the system, then take away that which is being abused, then all who come here will pull their own weight.

Huh???

Take away Social Security...take away employment....take away free healthcare clinics....

Christ...you sound like a whacko:lol:

The point is this...we have a problem with employers hiring illegals. This card would completely eliminate that and ID theft. I'm not trying to change your mind as it seems to be made up but there are far more benefits from a National ID card program than cons....besides...all the detractors have NOTHING they can point to as factual evidence that the program would be detrimental to the USA....it's all conjecture.

I say pass it with a sunset clause.

Bullshit it will.

There'll be fake cards out in circulation before the real ones are even issued.

And don't give me that naive Pollyanna crap about sun setting the program....That NEVER happens.

Why don't you just get your Slave Surveillance number tattooed on your forehead and be done with it?

Whatever card you have allows you to access whatever govt. facility you need to get into that is a part of your job. I don't need a card to access America or as some might unfortunately think of it the 'American facility' since it is a free country. Its up to the government to prove I don't belong here and not up to me to prove I belong here.

Not to many people could be for it if it was nullified in many states and the current part lost its power because of such bullshit like that. In the upcoming elections we should ask which republicans voted for the REAL ID act in order to clean them out.

I hope you don't mind giving hundreds of billions of tax dollars to illegal aliens yearly...because that's what you are doing as we speak.

So what's your solution?

Bullshit it will.

And don't give me that naive Pollyanna crap about sun setting the program....That NEVER happens.

Why don't you just get your Slave Surveillance number tattooed on your forehead and be done with it?

Wrong. You can't fake fingerprints.

Bullshit it will.

Baloney...assault weapons ban is now GONE!!!!!!!!!! because of the sunset clause written into the bill.

Forensic Science - Fake Fingerprints?

"Fingerprints have been long thought to be one of the most irrefutable forms of identification. If the police found your prints at a crime scene, chances are you were present and a jury is going to convict you of the crime.

Although uncommon, it is possible to remove, alter or even fake fingerprints. As defense lawyers, it is important to know that the possibility exists that identified prints found at a crime scene may not be real or from the accused. Proper forensic steps must be taken in the examination to determine whether a print is real or fake."

"Fingerprints have been long thought to be one of the most irrefutable forms of identification. If the police found your prints at a crime scene, chances are you were present and a jury is going to convict you of the crime.

Although uncommon, it is possible to remove, alter or even fake fingerprints. As defense lawyers, it is important to know that the possibility exists that identified prints found at a crime scene may not be real or from the accused. Proper forensic steps must be taken in the examination to determine whether a print is real or fake."

Ya OK John Dillinger...what's your next plan?

the whole immigration system is just stupid. My sister's husband, who is not an american citizen nor is here legally (he still hasn't gotten the paperwork to be legal since marrying my sister years ago) and he was summoned to and served jury duty. Didn't actually get called for a trial, but showed up, and not even an american citizen. How stupid is that.

How to Fake Fingerprints
Contributor
By eHow Contributing Writer
Article Rating: (9 Ratings)

"Traditionally, fingerprints have been used as evidence in court cases and are even used in high-tech security systems. However, recent experimentation is proving to the world of forensic science that creating forged, latent fingerprints is dangerously easy. While there are several methods, faking fingerprints with Super Glue and a computer is an easy experiment to try at home or in the classroom. Read on to learn how to fake fingerprints."

from;

How to Fake Fingerprints | eHow.com

search yourself, there seems to be no end to the ways to fake fingerprints, and the ID thieves will quickly figure out how to do their work through these id cards that are nothing more than "REALID" revisited in the name of security, but are really for more control.

Ya OK John Dillinger...what's your next plan?

You dirty rats, you coppers will never take me alive you dirty rats.....
oops, sorry I was channeling.........

Forum List

Back