Iconic Jewish-owned NYC business tagged with swastika

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
If the DemoKKKrat party wants to be remembered as anything other than the Third Reich of the 21st century, they need to quickly eradicate the Nazis in their party.

A New York City deli was vandalized with a swastika in an anti-Semitic attack that took place after the eatery posted pro-Israel content on their social media.

The owner of the 2nd Avenue Deli told The Post that a tenant of the Upper East Side building alerted him that the storefront had been defaced with a hate symbol.

“This morning, we saw it,” Lebewohl said outside the restaurant. “It’s just horrible. It makes me sad.

“It’s sad that people just feel the need to say they hate Jews in 2023. That people can just be so open about it. That Jew hatred is out therein now people just feel more empowered to say it.”

1697830440769.png

1697830454014.png

If the DemoKKKrat party wants to be remembered as anything other than the Third Reich of the 21st century, they need to quickly eradicate the Nazis in their party.

A New York City deli was vandalized with a swastika in an anti-Semitic attack that took place after the eatery posted pro-Israel content on their social media.

The owner of the 2nd Avenue Deli told The Post that a tenant of the Upper East Side building alerted him that the storefront had been defaced with a hate symbol.

“This morning, we saw it,” Lebewohl said outside the restaurant. “It’s just horrible. It makes me sad.

“It’s sad that people just feel the need to say they hate Jews in 2023. That people can just be so open about it. That Jew hatred is out therein now people just feel more empowered to say it.”

View attachment 845873

View attachment 845874
How sweet. Another Jew hater^^^blaming someone else.

View attachment 845873

View attachment 845874

The DemoKKKrat party true colors are revealed again

I am always suspicious of "swastika" graffiti. If you want to see your handiwork on TV, this is your best choice.

Forum List

Back