Icon of the Left: George Soros

Well, maybe you should pay attention to someone who destroyed the lives of millions of working class persons, especially when they support so many media outlets that feed the heads of so many on the left.

Just a thought.

From my understanding of Ravi's opinion. The destruction of millions of people's lives pales into insignificance because of one accusation about his childhood. Perhaps that is why we can't understand the left.... they have no problem with such people and we do.
It's not so much a problem with the left as it is for hacks for the left (or the right).

Hacks are hacks. Logic eludes them. Hypocrisy is their playing field.

I think hypocrisy is California's playing field today. ;)

From my understanding of Ravi's opinion. The destruction of millions of people's lives pales into insignificance because of one accusation about his childhood. Perhaps that is why we can't understand the left.... they have no problem with such people and we do.
It's not so much a problem with the left as it is for hacks for the left (or the right).

Hacks are hacks. Logic eludes them. Hypocrisy is their playing field.

Because she is pointing out uncomfortable facts to you?

they have no problem with such people and we do.
Pay attention
So? Show me where a single lefty has said anything at all about Soros and his destruction of millions of lives. It hasn't happened in this thread, and I can't recall it ever happening.

Go ahead. I would love to see otherwise. Really.

I also think it is funny the first source is Canadian Free Press, who's editor is a birther.

Well, maybe you should pay attention to someone who destroyed the lives of millions of working class persons, especially when they support so many media outlets that feed the heads of so many on the left.

Just a thought.

See you would have a point if the right didn't support Fox News. Who is one of their largest share holders? How does Saudi Arabia treat their women?
When the right stops watching Fox News you might have a point.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the point of the thread...none.
Why waste time making a post that waste the amount of energy necessary to store the 3-4kb of space it take up.

I also think it is funny the first source is Canadian Free Press, who's editor is a birther.
So, let's simplify things. Do you think what Soros did to millions is a good thing?

If yes, then ignore my follow-up question.

Would you find someone who does that worthy of your trust?

they have no problem with such people and we do.
Pay attention
So? Show me where a single lefty has said anything at all about Soros and his destruction of millions of lives. It hasn't happened in this thread, and I can't recall it ever happening.

Go ahead. I would love to see otherwise. Really.

It hasn't happened in this thread because we either don't feel the need to because he isn't our icon, or we are having fun pointing out the half truths and hypocrisy.

I also think it is funny Reuters changed their mind about Soros backing OWS.
Reuters Backtracks on George Soros’ Potential Connect to Occupy Wall Street | TheBlaze.com

See you would have a point if the right didn't support Fox News. Who is one of their largest share holders? How does Saudi Arabia treat their women?

Why waste time making a post that waste the amount of energy necessary to store the 3-4kb of space it take up.

She made the claim that the left has no problem with people like Soros but the right does. Please keep up.

So, let's simplify things. Do you think what Soros did to millions is a good thing?

Are you missing the point Ravi and I have both made? Soros is not our icon, but you guys continue to expect us to answer for him.

When you start answering for the Saudi Prince, I will start answering for Soros.

I know exactly who he is, Frank. I was just hoping for a slightly more rational discussion about him generally rather than constant bitching about what he did as a teenager. I personally am disgusted by that period of his life, particularly since he is on record as having 'no regrets' about it. The man is amoral. But I had hoped that we could actually look further than that. You are obsessed with one single period of his life. I am not. I am interested in why the left deem him acceptable, despite the overwhelming evidence that he is an amoral, evil, self interested, megalomaniac.

A profiler would have a field day examining how Soros's collaboration with the Nazis shaped his outlook on life and society. Let's stop giving him a pass for the equivalent setting fires, bed wetting and animal cruelty in shaping his adult pathology.

If he were anything other than a Progressive Financier, he'd be in prison for crimes against humanity

Then start your own fucking moronic thread about it. This one is for grown ups to educate themselves about Soros... or defend his actions.

You're a prat sometimes, Frank. Really. You are. Fucking shedloads of grown up stuff to discuss and you behave like a brat.
What sort of scathing bitchy words do you have for someone who is educated about Soros and doesn't hate him at all?......and to get you started accuratly........remember....I'm neither a lefty, nor a Democrat.

Are you missing the point Ravi and I have both made? Soros is not our icon, but you guys continue to expect us to answer for him.

When you start answering for the Saudi Prince, I will start answering for Soros.
LOL. I was asking YOU to answer questions about YOU.

Message loud and clear. It's too uncomfortable for you.

And, not to be too obvious, the thread is actually about Soros. But, I understand your need to deflect.

Really. I do. ;)

And, when I put any weight on a tu quoque point, I'll have to drink poison or shoot myself because I will KNOW that utter idiocy is contagious.

Last edited:
Soros makes rightwingloons crazy. And they feel the need to lie about him.

That's all that anyone really needs to know about him.

She made the claim that the left has no problem with people like Soros but the right does. Please keep up.

She is right.
If you want to try and claim that Soros is not an icon for the left - well...I guess you can make claim to anything you want much like Truthmatters and RDean.

OK. So explain how he did not ruin the lives of millions, at least their financial positions.
I don't care.

My only point on this thread was to point out that the lie about Soros and the Nazis is revolting and shameful.

OK. So explain how he did not ruin the lives of millions, at least their financial positions.
I don't care.

My only point on this thread was to point out that the lie about Soros and the Nazis is revolting and shameful.
But you DO care about Rubio's parents?

:lmao:

Maybe priorities are an issue for the left, too.

Well, maybe not maybe. ;)

Forum List

Back