Icon of the Left: George Soros

He is an icon for the left? I had no idea he was my icon, thanks for letting me know.

Seconded. In fact, I might never have heard of him without the right's constant railing.

I didn't either, and I bet most protesting didn't either. And I am not going to comment on what he has done when I don't know all the facts. But yes he is my icon. We pray to him.

OK. So explain how he did not ruin the lives of millions, at least their financial positions.
I don't care.

My only point on this thread was to point out that the lie about Soros and the Nazis is revolting and shameful.
But you DO care about Rubio's parents?

:lmao:

Maybe priorities are an issue for the left, too.

Well, maybe not maybe. ;)
Rubio is my senator, so yeah, I care about his lies.

He is an icon for the left? I had no idea he was my icon, thanks for letting me know.

Seconded. In fact, I might never have heard of him without the right's constant railing.

I didn't either, and I bet most protesting didn't either. And I am not going to comment on what he has done when I don't know all the facts. But yes he is my icon. We pray to him.

Don't tell anyone, but I have a little statue of him that I keep under my pillow.

:)

I don't care.

My only point on this thread was to point out that the lie about Soros and the Nazis is revolting and shameful.

Yup. Priorities are a serious problem.

:lol:

Hypocrisy is amusing at times.

See you would have a point if the right didn't support Fox News. Who is one of their largest share holders? How does Saudi Arabia treat their women?
When the right stops watching Fox News you might have a point.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the point of the thread...none.
Why waste time making a post that waste the amount of energy necessary to store the 3-4kb of space it take up.

She made the claim that the left has no problem with people like Soros but the right does. Please keep up.

I made that claim based on the reaction of posters such as yourself who ignore the destruction of millions of lives and whine about 'hypocrisy' and make half assed comments with absolutely no substance.

Ever accusation I made in the OP about Soros is fact. But you say nothing about those. Why is that? What's to be afraid of?

Cali - you should have known better.
On this forum if you get more than two posts after the OP and no one has come in ruining the thread yet...internet connection must be down over 3/4 of the world.

Maybe should have put this thread in the Economy section and used his economic Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde practice. The Economy section is about the only place on this entire forum you can have two threads together that does not contain mundane rhetorical rock throwing.

You raised it first.

He didn't collaborate with the Nazis.

From wikipedia:
It's really sickening to see the right attack him for this.

Regardless of whether he did or didn't, he DID crash the English pound and then went after Malaysia.

Unlike the Koch brothers, Soros really is a criminal and a robber baron, but he has the complete support of the far left.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the point of the thread...none.
Why waste time making a post that waste the amount of energy necessary to store the 3-4kb of space it take up.

She made the claim that the left has no problem with people like Soros but the right does. Please keep up.

I made that claim based on the reaction of posters such as yourself who ignore the destruction of millions of lives and whine about 'hypocrisy' and make half assed comments with absolutely no substance.

Ever accusation I made in the OP about Soros is fact. But you say nothing about those. Why is that? What's to be afraid of?
I asked for a single post by a lefty criticizing Soros, even after his shit was pointed out to everyone.

Let's see if even one can be produced.

They have ample opportunity to do so here.

You would think one would want to prove me wrong. Just one. ;)

I don't care.

I care about millions of people - across the world - whose lives were destroyed by the actions of one man. I guess we have different priorities.

Cali - you should have known better.
On this forum if you get more than two posts after the OP and no one has come in ruining the thread yet...internet connection must be down over 3/4 of the world.

Maybe should have put this thread in the Economy section and used his economic Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde practice. The Economy section is about the only place on this entire forum you can have two threads together that does not contain mundane rhetorical rock throwing.

I did put it in 'economy' because it is about his deliberate destruction of economies for his own financial greed.

At the risk of repeating myself.... Soros is on the record of saying, in reference to the current global financial crisis.... "It is, in a way, the culminating point of my life’s work"

I care about millions of people - across the world - whose lives were destroyed by the actions of one man. I guess we have different priorities.
So........Soros=Hitler......Obama =Stalin/Hitler/Pol Pot/Mao..........Liberals=Nazis.........am I on the right track?

:rolleyes:

Lying is a sin. I hope they have a Catholic church in your area.

So start a thread on it. This one is about Soros. Try to focus, there's a good girl.

So, what is your opinion of the way Soros made his fortune?

So........Soros=Hitler......Obama =Stalin/Hitler/Pol Pot/Mao..........Liberals=Nazis.........am I on the right track?

No. I have never, and will never, call Liberals 'Nazis. I call Nazis Nazies.... because they are. I do not use that label for anyone other than real Nazis.

Moron.

Any opinion on how Soros made his fortune?

When you go get your thoughts at Moveon, KOS and HuffyPoo, Soros paid for them.

I get emails from Moveon, I haven't checked my email in two months and that was only to get my flight confirmation. I think I have been to the KOS website once, and I have read the Huffington Post. I make up my own mind about topics, I don't rely on a media outlet to do that for me.
I wanted to know more about Occupy Wall Street, and instead of reading what the corporate owned media was saying I went to the source, not the media.

Forum List

Back