ICE removal key goal of Democrats in 2020 election

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I want someone to explain to me how any of the policies the Dems are putting forward are even taking into consideration the average American citizen. This is why I can't fathom that anyone, let alone a majority, would vote for these policies. I fail to see how this is possible.

This is right out of the communist handbook, the alt-left want to eliminate an entire Federal agency that is in place to get rid of people who illegally enter your nation. It almost makes you speechless.

Also, there was a poll that suggests that 83% of Americans do NOT want illegal immigrants to be able to have welfare. Are the left going to quote these polls as well as the DACA polls?

The Democrats mulling a run for the White House in 2020 are facing intense pressure from liberals to campaign on abolishing the agency that enforces federal immigration laws, a proposal that was once relegated to the far-left fringe.

In protesting the Trump administration’s policies toward illegal immigration, liberal commentators and writers have been embracing the idea of gutting the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, which identifies, arrests and deports illegal immigrants inside the United States.

“This is a growing position on the left, and I imagine 2020 Democratic presidential aspirants will have to grapple with it,” liberal writer and MSNBC host Chris Hayes tweeted.

Last edited:
I want someone to explain to me how any of the policies the Dems are putting forward are even taking into consideration the average American citizen. This is why I can't fathom that anyone, let alone a majority, would vote for these policies. I fail to see how this is possible.

This is right out of the communist handbook, the alt-left want to eliminate an entire Federal agency that is in place to get rid of people who illegally enter your nation. It almost makes you speechless.

Also, there was a poll that suggests that 83% of Americans do NOT want illegal immigrants to be able to have welfare. Are the left going to quote these polls as well as the DACA polls?

The Democrats mulling a run for the White House in 2020 are facing intense pressure from liberals to campaign on abolishing the agency that enforces federal immigration laws, a proposal that was once relegated to the far-left fringe.

In protesting the Trump administration’s policies toward illegal immigration, liberal commentators and writers have been embracing the idea of gutting the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, which identifies, arrests and deports illegal immigrants inside the United States.

“This is a growing position on the left, and I imagine 2020 Democratic presidential aspirants will have to grapple with it,” liberal writer and MSNBC host Chris Hayes tweeted.
Progressives need their own country

The Corrupt Democratic Party regards middle class white voters as its arch enemy.
They want to fill the country with racist Aztlan Nationalist who want to change America into a Latino nation.
That is why they want open borders, no immigration laws enforced and the abolishment of ICE.

And, they are already at step 1.
No longer are they illegal aliens, they are no undocumented residents.
Change the name, make it softer.

Forum List

Back