I wouldn't want this dude's pizza either

Reality often differs from the dictionary. Liberals endorse the destruction of society: That are sociopaths.

You're a fucking idiot. Helping your neighbor isn't an attempt to destroy individualism. Not helping people get the opportunity to enjoy the goodlife of success, because you're so fucking stupid to believe that not keeping the status quo on top is going to hurt us, is totally retarded.

You are amongst the stupidest people who post here. Your concept of reality is based on your personal psychosis. You are a sociopath.

lol, all that high horse talk looks great on a Messageboard..giddyup

As opposed to the hate filled world view you're selling, that makes no sense? When some inbred redneck calls something high horse, it usually means they're admitting their own ignorance.

You're a fucking idiot. Helping your neighbor isn't an attempt to destroy individualism. Not helping people get the opportunity to enjoy the goodlife of success, because you're so fucking stupid to believe that not keeping the status quo on top is going to hurt us, is totally retarded.

You are amongst the stupidest people who post here. Your concept of reality is based on your personal psychosis. You are a sociopath.

As opposed to the hate filled world view you're selling, that makes no sense? When some inbred redneck calls something high horse, it usually means they're admitting their own ignorance.

lol, I guess you call this post, LOVE FILLED
We knew your true colors all along, giddyUP

Liberals are some of the biggest TWO FACED hypocrites around

they cheered the Limbaugh, Chick-fli-lay, Beck etc etc boycotts..but if they are calling for one on this guy he is a poor poor victim of HATE and because people HATE blood donations

You can only shake your head

"Love filled"? Yeah, I love mankind and want all to have an opportunity. Even toothless scumbags like yourself should be given that. Are you really ashamed that your genepool dates back to Africa?

Best pickup line that Stephanie ever received was, "You have a beautiful tooth."

"Love filled"? Yeah, I love mankind and want all to have an opportunity. Even toothless scumbags like yourself should be given that. Are you really ashamed that your genepool dates back to Africa?

Best pickup line that Stephanie ever received was, "You have a beautiful tooth."

oh yeah you LOVE mankind..you just spew phony bullshit and don't like it when people see through you..but hey, CARRY ON:lmao:

Wanting to flood our nations with things called islam isn't love filled.

Wanting our society to be more theocratic policy making isn't love of mankind. It's bigotry.

I hold my religious values close to the vest, and try my best to live the good life. I don't drape myself in a flag, and carry a crucifix, and expect that everyone else hold my faith.

oh yeah you LOVE mankind..you just spew phony bullshit and don't like it when people see through you..but hey, CARRY ON:lmao:

I've torn down your bullshit towers of pretentious self-righteousness. You're belief system is based on hate and fear. Your values aren't mine.

they cheered the Limbaugh, Chick-fli-lay, Beck etc etc boycotts..but if they are calling for one on this guy he is a poor poor victim of HATE and because people HATE blood donations

Ummm...

Yeah, so you have a guy who spews hate against gays, a guy who spewed obscentities against a fine young woman, and a guy who was so batshit crazy Fox News fired him because he was scaring away all their sponsors.

Yup, those guys are really on the same level as a business owner who gave the president a hug.

I though you all were the pro-business party.

Heck, if I owned a business, and the president visited, I wouldn't care what his party or politics was, that'd be kind of awesome that he heard about my pizza and wanted a slice.

Someone doesn't believe in climate forcing or population isolation within evolution. LOL Europe during the last ice age was far, far colder than berry picking africa.

Also the fact that it was isolated and could charge overtime. Everything to you people is to fit into some clean box.

Last edited:

Ummm...

Yeah, so you have a guy who spews hate against gays, a guy who spewed obscentities against a fine young woman, and a guy who was so batshit crazy Fox News fired him because he was scaring away all their sponsors.

Yup, those guys are really on the same level as a business owner who gave the president a hug.

Heck, if I owned a business, and the president visited, I wouldn't care what his party or politics was, that'd be kind of awesome that he heard about my pizza and wanted a slice.

I don't care one or the other about the dude, He chose his path now he can walk it.

Four sentences are about a supposed boycott, with really no proof of anything, the rest is about the guy's fitness and charity. Sounds like a made up story to make the GOP look bad.

As far as boycotting? Do it if you want, for whatever reason you want. As long as the government isn't involved, it is your right as an American.

Ummm...

I don't care one or the other about the dude, He chose his path now he can walk it.

Funny, I thought he was one of the guys you Republicans say is the backbone of the country. He's an entrepenuer, he gives to charity, he's a pillar of his community.

But he gave Obama a hug, damn him! Doesn't he know Obama is a Marxist, anti-Colonialist, Muslim anti-American Keynan?

I imagine history books will read, "The Democrats elected a black guy, and the Republicans lost their shit!"

Ummm...

Funny, I thought he was one of the guys you Republicans say is the backbone of the country. He's an entrepenuer, he gives to charity, he's a pillar of his community.

But he gave Obama a hug, damn him! Doesn't he know Obama is a Marxist, anti-Colonialist, Muslim anti-American Keynan?

I imagine history books will read, "The Democrats elected a black guy, and the Republicans lost their shit!"

oh boy, here goes the race thing again..You people just have nothing else..I'll be glad when Obama is GONE so we don't have to have this shit thrown in our faces anymore

No need to boycott him. Obama's policies will put him out of business before long. Quite honestly, id prefer they didn't.

oh boy, here goes the race thing again..You people just have nothing else..I'll be glad when Obama is GONE so we don't have to have this shit thrown in our faces anymore

If you don't want that shit thrown in your faces, stop throwing it around.

Seriously, I've been watching politics for 30 years, and I've never seen the kind of hate that is directed towards this guy... ever.

And yes, 90% of it is racism...

If you don't want that shit thrown in your faces, stop throwing it around.

Seriously, I've been watching politics for 30 years, and I've never seen the kind of hate that is directed towards this guy... ever.

And yes, 90% of it is racism...

SERIOUSLY...we saw RAW HATE all during the Bush years..so you people can stop blowing smoke up our asses...Obama is no different because of his SKIN COLOR..he suck as a President...DEAL WITH IT

No need to boycott him. Obama's policies will put him out of business before long. Quite honestly, id prefer they didn't.

Which "policies" are those?

If the small businessman has a problem, it's because Wall Street has seen fit to undermine the middle class for the last 30 years....

Worse economy in 70 fucking years and you expect people not to slam him? LOL.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back