I wouldn't want this dude's pizza either

Sometimes you guys baffle me.

Are you really such a partisan nutcase that you would base where you buy pizza on whether or not the owner hugged Obama?

Yes. I wouldn't spend a dime in any business that I know is run by Democrats. I'll never buy Progressive insurance for that reason or buy a car from General Motors or Chrysler.

If you were any kind of Patriot, you'd be writing up nasty things to post on his Yelp restaurant review like all the other fucking idiots.

Hey, thanks for giving us all that great idea!

Except far more trivial.

Not at all. The boycotters make their decisions based upon an establishment's politics in both cases.

People all around you in daily life have differing political ideologies. This dude only revealed that he supported Obama, by giving him a hug.

He simply revealed to the world that he supports the President, and it is with that revelation that you have a desire to make him suffer.

It's not like supporting a candidate is such an awful thing.

You guys are so fucking petty. I don't fucking go around boycotting businesses in my neighborhood because I know the owner is conservative. If they did something worthy of boycotting like putting up a "Whites only" sign or some shit, then I probably would.

Petty, petty losers.

That was a stupid thing to do. Yes, people all around me have voted for a Democrat. If I find out about it I'm going to do everything in my power not to help them. If they are co-workers, I'm not going to give them any help unless I have to.

I never discuss politics at work for a reason: because I know you liberal scumbags will do everything you can to fuck me over if you find out what I believe. That's what liberal do.

No different the the Chevrolet volt , kill anything Obama . Why do the right hate America?

Last edited:
Not at all. The boycotters make their decisions based upon an establishment's politics in both cases.

People all around you in daily life have differing political ideologies. This dude only revealed that he supported Obama, by giving him a hug.

He simply revealed to the world that he supports the President, and it is with that revelation that you have a desire to make him suffer.

You guys are so fucking petty. I don't fucking go around boycotting businesses in my neighborhood because I know the owner is conservative. If they did something worthy of boycotting like putting up a "Whites only" sign or some shit, then I probably would.

Petty, petty losers.

That was a stupid thing to do. Yes, people all around me have voted for a Democrat. If I find out about it I'm going to do everything in my power not to help them. If they are co-workers, I'm not going to give them any help unless I have to.

I never discuss politics at work for a reason: because I know you liberal scumbags will do everything you can to fuck me over if you find out what I believe. That's what liberal do.

Yup__ I worked at a newspaper and that's exactly what happens. I've seen the same shit happen at my college campus too.

Ryans an animal fucker anyways. Obama at least could land better-so he wins. Yeah, I agree with the pizza man.

sock-puppet.jpg

Petty, petty losers.

Lucky for those people around you. I personally don't want help from a sociopath.

Forum List

Back