I would rather watch two Fat women over 40 wrestle in pudding than watch one second of.....

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
The Probowl

The most pointless sporting event of the event that has no fucking meaning. Even Preseason has more meaning than a Probowl because new players are being evaluated. Who the hell wants to watch a bunch of players play football in a game that has no meaning at all?

They need to put this shit on ESPN radio or cancel it

The Probowl

The most pointless sporting event of the event that has no fucking meaning. Even Preseason has more meaning than a Probowl because new players are being evaluated. Who the hell wants to watch a bunch of players play football in a game that has no meaning at all?

I wasn't aware that any 'sport' had real 'meaning' to it.

The Probowl

Well you must be a woman or GAY if you feel that way

The Probowl

Yeah.... that's it....

So tell me, what "meaning" does the superbowl have? What has been 'accomplished' that has benefits to.... well... anything?

The Probowl

Yeah.... that's it....

So tell me, what "meaning" does the superbowl have? What has been 'accomplished' that has benefits to.... well... anything?

It doesn't have meaning to women or gay men

The Probowl

Yeah.... that's it....

The Pro Bowl is a good excuse to drink beer. Don't take that away

The Probowl

Yeah.... that's it....

The Pro Bowl is a good excuse to drink beer. Don't take that away

The players dont even take it seriously

Forum List

Back