LA had "CASTING" calls for actors to play part for Chargers fan.lol

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
comedy gold.this is priceless.pretty hysterical when the team and the city has no faith in the turnout for games there.:lmao::haha:

they really need to put an end to this charade and have the authoritesstep in and make an exception to NFL teams moving and come in and tell asshole Spanos he needs to go back to SD. There REALLY seriously needs to be a law made that NFL teams cant just move at the drop of a dime anymore.

The Rams everybody in the country was fine with because they were moving BACK to the city that is their home and where they belong and never should have left but the Chargers are doing what the Rams did in 95 now and should have never been allowed to do back then either.

That is the only way the NFL can at least start the road back to being credible is make a law that prohibits teams from moving,at least that if they do leave,they got to have another owner in that city who will take the team and they have to leave the name,logos,and colors in that city as the Browns did when they left.

It's becoming big business to hire actors for protesting, angry fans, etc.

see I told you you visited the sports section and once commented that shady brady is a fraud cheater and anybody who defends him and their actions has no morals.:up:

maybe you would understand that is what they did with the boston marathon bombing as well,that if you stopped listening to the CIA medias version and looked into the actual facts,they were actors who did not get hurt.:D

Honey, would you like to revisit your posts in that thread and let's see what you said?
By the way, you posted that angry fans were hired. I just commented.

see I told you you visited the sports section and once commented that shady brady is a fraud cheater and anybody who defends him and their actions has no morals.:up:

maybe you would understand that is what they did with the boston marathon bombing as well,that if you stopped listening to the CIA medias version and looked into the actual facts,they were actors who did not get hurt.:D

Honey, would you like to revisit your posts in that thread and let's see what you said?

I posted a VIDEO that said an angry chargers FAN,not fans threw a jersey at asshole dean spanos which i thought was hysterical,plus if you watch the video,you will hear the lady in it talk about how LA hired ACTORS in the LA area to pose as charger fans which was also hysterical.:rofl:

see you do come here in the sports section to post from time to time which is why i think it is funny how you can accept it that the pats have tainted a sport with their cheating and lying and can agree with me that people whoe cheer on that team have no morals or conscience to do so which you did before.

Its funny that you have acknowledged before that the NFL is corrupt but you never look at the evidence on how our government is corrupt as well,that they plot AGAINST us all the time. I find it comical that I have seen others as well accept it that the NFL is corrupt the way they allow the patriots to get away with scandal after scandal but yet they wont look at the evidence that proves their government is corrupt as well,that they live in a banana republic.:rofl:

Hey, you stated in your title
LA had "CASTING" calls for actors
soooo......

I posted a VIDEO that said an angry chargers FAN,not fans threw a jersey at asshole dean spanos which i thought was hysterical,plus if you watch the video,you will hear the lady in it talk about how LA hired ACTORS in the LA area to pose as charger fans which was also hysterical.:rofl:

see you do come here in the sports section to post from time to time which is why i think it is funny how you can accept it that the pats have tainted a sport with their cheating and lying and can agree with me that people whoe cheer on that team have no morals or conscience to do so which you did before.

Its funny that you have acknowledged before that the NFL is corrupt but you never look at the evidence on how our government is corrupt as well,that they plot AGAINST us all the time. I find it comical that I have seen others as well accept it that the NFL is corrupt the way they allow the patriots to get away with scandal after scandal but yet they wont look at the evidence that proves their government is corrupt as well,that they live in a banana republic.:rofl:

Hey, you stated in your title
LA had "CASTING" calls for actors
soooo......

uh they DID.all these people sitting in the stands are all ACTORS pretending to be LA charger fans.in case you have not heard,the chargers moved to LA this year joining the rams who moved back there LAST year.the Rams were embraced by LA cause they have a long history there having played there for over 50 years before moving to st louis 20 years ago.

LA has the fan support to support one team the rams cause of the history they have there but they have never been able to support two teams.when the raiders played there for a dozen years,they had half empty stadiums all the time.al davis realised he made a mistake so he moved them back to oakland where they belong. the Rams have a huge fanbase in LA so they will do fine there over the years,the Raiders also have a pretty good fanbase out there as well although it is very limited,not near as large as the rams.the chargers though,have NO fans out there in LA,thats why people are shocked the NFL approved the move for the chargers to move there as well.

that guy throwing that jersey at spanos is NOT an actor like the rest of them seated.He is a loyal SAN DIEGO chargers fan that lives in san diego.He somehow penetrated the place and got in drivinf up there to LA understand? I guessed he posed as an actor as well so he could get in and vent his anger at spanos for moving the team to LA.can you blame him? i cant.I tip my hat off to him for doing that.NOW you understand? please say yes? lol

Forum List

Back