I would never have sex with a woman who was pro-abortion

Blackrook is Catholic and married.

Why is he thinking about sex with other women?

I would not want my baby ending up in a garbage can or sold for spare parts, so I would not have sex with any woman unless I knew she was pro-life.

In my opinion, women who are pro-abortion are potential murderers, and I will not give such a woman a license to kill my child.
This is very much along the same line of my own approach way back in the day when I was dating. Though I did lose a few girlfriends that I sincerely cared for, soon after discussing the subject. . . It was probably best for all of us.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Last edited:
I would not want my baby ending up in a garbage can or sold for spare parts, so I would not have sex with any woman unless I knew she was pro-life.

In my opinion, women who are pro-abortion are potential murderers, and I will not give such a woman a license to kill my child.

Well that is sort of like the fat old guy saying he will only have sex with Angelina Jolie.

First of all you have to find a woman willing to have sex with you.
Reported!!!

Maybe Blackrook can find himself a mail order bride, a woman so desperate to get out of the hellhole she's in that she'd even marry him. She'll obey him, at least until she gets the green card and dumps his control freak ass.

I mean, what a treasure, a man solely concerned about whether a woman is a good receptacle for his precious seed. "Yeeeeech" doesn't even begin to cover it.
Reported, and you're on my ignore list.

I get what you are saying. I believe it is wrong to end a human life and that a new human being who has never existed before and will never exist again is created at conception. The science on this is undisputable. My question to you is this... is it virtuous to do the right thing if someone makes you do it?

Ever heard of a condom? :lol:

I read a really amazing study not too long ago...the premise was that now that we have taken marriage out of the picture as the ultimate in love and commitment, the new way to prove you love someone is to have unprotected sex with them. It's a show of trust and commitment that has taken the place of a wedding ring.

So sad.
If marriage is such a taboo thing that no one cares about it anymore, then why where the homos so hell bent to bastardize it?

They despise the institutions that make families strong.
Spoken like a true homophobe. :clap2:

Fortunately most libturd males will never have sex with a woman period, and in the cases their genetic garbage does multiply, the reduced chances the mass will gestate into another mindless liberal parasite thanks to abortion are OK with me.

Fortunately most libturd males will never have sex with a woman period, and in the cases their genetic garbage does multiply, the reduced chances the mass will gestate into another mindless liberal parasite thanks to abortion are OK with me.

So how long ago did you lose your gf to a liberal? Sounds recent. :D

You didn't even bring it up when you banged nasty Sally who works the corner of Grand and Main.
We have a picture of what you gave her:

10222869-crumpled-dollars.jpg

What if she tells you her views on abortion after sex? :dunno::eusa_think:

Well that is sort of like the fat old guy saying he will only have sex with Angelina Jolie.

First of all you have to find a woman willing to have sex with you.
Reported!!!

LOL!

Forum List

Back