Anyone els besides me try to avoid doing this at work?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Taking a shit?

It's a very uncomfortable experience which is why you should only drink water at home.

Would you agree?

drinkn water makes u shit bruh?

Of course, it cleans out your system idiot
:confused:whatever you say dude

sounds like your diet is sludge :puke:

you should prolly try green vegetables and some situps softboy

Fuck you mean soft boy?
i mean if water is what makes you shit then you are always on the verge, fatbody

water isnt fuckin fiber wtf

youre trolling anyways cuz youre a netdork trollboy lookin for dates on paysites cuz 2 many sausage parties in your atmosphere

now call.me.mongo and shut the fuck up

When I was an active duty Marine and we went to the field I would eat lots of MRE peanut butter and cheese to stop myself up for a couple days so that I was properly in the mindset to shit by day 4 in the field )

Fuck you mean soft boy?
i mean if water is what makes you shit then you are always on the verge, fatbody

youre trolling anyways cuz youre a netdork trollboy lookin for dates on paysites cuz 2 many sausage parties in your atmosphere

On the verge? what the fuck you talking about

TRAP-004-CB_grande.png

Fuck you mean soft boy?

ill say it slower

if you are so close to pooping all the time that its literally WATER that puts you over the edge

you have dietary issues that require adjustment

Fuck you mean soft boy?

ill say it slower

if you are so close to pooping all the time that its literally WATER that puts you over the edge

you have dietary issues that require adjustment

You may have a point mongo

You know, I never had a problem with using the bathroom at work. Why? Because I KNEW the head was clean, and if it wasn't, I simply told the compartment cleaners and they took care of it.

But then again, being in the military is kinda like that.

When I was an active duty Marine and we went to the field I would eat lots of MRE peanut butter and cheese to stop myself up for a couple days so that I was properly in the mindset to shit by day 4 in the field )
No wonder you're such a dick, chronic self induced constipation.

No wonder you're such a dick, chronic self induced constipation.

One of the reasons I joined the Navy. We didn't have to do stuff like that because we brought our house and bathrooms with us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back