Chris Christy is doing great. 77% disapproval rate

Never got what the GOP saw in crispy cream. I mean, he is anti gun, pro-illegal and so on. Meh, hope rump fired his ass all the way.

So did the Trump dump him or is he still being considered for a position in the Swamp Camp...?

I don't actually understand why Trump did dump Christy.

Trump is big on 'loyalty' and Christie pretty much had his head buried up Trump's ass-.

Is he going to name Christie 'bridge czar'?

Or just send him off to some obscure Ambassador job?

lol, this thread wasn't political?

When a whiny, petulant mod doesn't like the subject matter, like Westwall -- the biggest fucking baby mod I've ever encountered on any forum -- they move the thread to another forum that gets fewer views, or suppress it completely by banishing it to badlands. Censorship is a big part of this forum, I've noticed. I've never seen moderation like this before. They even delete posts if they "don't like them."

lol, this thread wasn't political?

When a whiny, petulant mod doesn't like the subject matter, like Westwall -- the biggest fucking baby mod I've ever encountered on any forum -- they move the thread to another forum that gets fewer views, or suppress it completely by banishing it to badlands. Censorship is a big part of this forum, I've noticed. I've never seen moderation like this before. They even delete posts if they "don't like them."

Reminds me of a negrep cry session. you need a coloring book? Better yet, hit the flame zone with your bitching. They serve coco and rub your tummy.

Forum List

Back