I Would Like To Share These Articles With You

NuclearWinter

Rookie
Apr 13, 2006
We've written alot of articles on this website. We would like you guys to take a look. =)

Today the stock market had it's worst day since September 11, 2001.

With everything going on in the World today, and with the recent stock market collapse, mortgage crisis and everything else, I have pulled together a team of people to create a website and to try and alleviate some of the suffering through cheaper phone service from a company that I am sure many of you are already familiar with.

The way this works guys is that this company - Skype - offers nation-wide phone service through your computer for only $3 per month. Thats it! And I do mean to anyone in the entire United States! If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself at SaveOnTelephoneBills.com

These are tough times guys, and I am sick and tired of phone companies jacking peopke up the wazoo! I once was billed for over 1,000 from my phone company for using the phone too much. No joke! It was crazy. But I don't have to worry about that anymore. Now I use Skype. And with Skype I can talk to anyone in the World for cheaper than anything out there right now. Vonage doesn't even come close. Besides, Skype also offers tons of more features, such as it's own instant message system, so that you can send messages, video footage, and even video chat where you can see who you are talking to while you talk with them. It's Incredible! And the best part is, all of those features are included for absolutely Free!

So I won't take up anymore of your time, but guys, things are only going to get worse. and you are going to need every penny you can save to be able to survive the coming years, so why not go ahead and take some of the stress off of your backs by not having to worry about phone services that rape you anymore. I know I feel alot better because of it. And with Skype, you can make more calls with less money.

We are in the process of developing even more easy to use software that will take money away from the phone companies and put it into your pocket. Check us out at SaveOnTelephoneBills.com You will not be disappointed.

Forum List

Back