I would drown my kids if they were Gay

To me, what is worse is when its the parents who need to be drowned.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Since doing such a thing is considered murdered, the only other thing left to do is to just wash your hands of whoever it is that you just can't stomach anymore.

Of course it is a bad thing for kids to go gay, but drowning ? No, I think he must have just been exaggeratting. If you have the misfortune of having kids who go gay, you should talk to them a lot, and do it with a psychologist, so they get to realize how nuts they are.

Republican or Democrat, I seriously doubt any parent would want their kid being a fag or lesbian. Every parent wants their kid to be normal, Tommy Tainant.
Parents just want their kids to be happy. Only the type of hate that you can see on here would give you cause for concern.

That’s the problem with most parents today, they will do anything to make their kids “happy”. How is that good parenting? They should be raising their kids to work hard and strive to be the best citizens they can be, not indulge in selfish acts that make them feel good. That means steering them away from harmful lifestyles, such as homosexuality and becoming a regressive shitbag that contributes nothing to society.
They should be raising boys to become men, and girls to become women. Not encouraging boys to deny reality and go through life pretending to be a girl.

Guess which party he is in ? Go on,take a wild guess .

Is this creep running for President?

I'm sure you can always dig up somebody and twist their words into something sick.

That's the only thing you leftists are good at.

You can't run a government or a business.
You're only good at finding scumbags.

He a blooming idiot, obviously. You can find a great many idiots at the State House level in BOTH parties, R and D, because really it's a very local election. Even at the Senate level.

Tommy likes to pretend all the idiots live in America. How could he know? He's never been here.

Wait hes NEVER BEEN HERE
UH BOY

I hear theyre very cultured and sophisticated in white suburban Arizona
PTA meeting are second to none
HE might enjoy it

You realize this is every Eurotrash's criticism of America I hope. "They never travel anywhere" blah blah blah

Tommy runs his mouth constantly about America and has never been here. So yeah, good for the goose, good for the gander.

I'm sure you can always dig up somebody and twist their words into something sick.

He a blooming idiot, obviously. You can find a great many idiots at the State House level in BOTH parties, R and D, because really it's a very local election. Even at the Senate level.

Tommy likes to pretend all the idiots live in America. How could he know? He's never been here.

Wait hes NEVER BEEN HERE
UH BOY

HE might enjoy it

Ive been to the US many times. I got married there.

Right NOW I'm supposed to believe you.

Rejected

Republican or Democrat, I seriously doubt any parent would want their kid being a fag or lesbian. Every parent wants their kid to be normal, Tommy Tainant.
Parents just want their kids to be happy. Only the type of hate that you can see on here would give you cause for concern.

That’s the problem with most parents today, they will do anything to make their kids “happy”. How is that good parenting? They should be raising their kids to work hard and strive to be the best citizens they can be, not indulge in selfish acts that make them feel good. That means steering them away from harmful lifestyles, such as homosexuality and becoming a regressive shitbag that contributes nothing to society.
They should be raising boys to become men, and girls to become women. Not encouraging boys to deny reality and go through life pretending to be a girl.
People dont choose to be gay or straight. This is why we need better sex education in our schools. So we can educate recidivists like you out of existence.

People dont choose to be gay or straight. This is why we need better sex education in our schools. So we can educate recidivists like you out of existence.

And even if people chose to be gay or straight, that's still no reason to drown them in case anyone disagrees with their choice.

Better education might help, there is no denying that. I fear, it is no remedy for the kind of hatred and bigotry, and the personality defects that cause them, underpinning calls for infanticide.

(Off-topic aside: Did you catch the John Major interview on BBC's hardball? I find you should.)

Parents also want grandchildren. That’s something every parent looks forward to having.

While you make excuses for your life choices, I can guarantee your parents were se thtaverely disappointed.
Kids shouldnt live their lives to please their parents. That could be a living hell.Are you suggesting that this chap has a right to kill his children ?
Abortion is legal.

America has been killing children for years.

Now you have a problem with it!

Wait hes NEVER BEEN HERE
UH BOY

HE might enjoy it

You realize this is every Eurotrash's criticism of America I hope. "They never travel anywhere" blah blah blah

Tommy runs his mouth constantly about America and has never been here. So yeah, good for the goose, good for the gander.

Do they ever .....Ahhhnnnn how! Theyve been spewing that for decades
I used to make fun of my Belgian friend . I would tell him "He could back out of his driveway and be in another country " . Or when I first met him I would tell him "theirs no such thing called a Belgium
Stop making it up" . Oh man he was a retarded leftist ....i turned him into a classical liberal ...totally corrupted him ...
I worked with him in france Sometimes we would argue ALLL DAY ...we were friends though ..everytime we were in the office and we'd start ...we'd just get louder and louder ...the girls would start in would you two knock it off. The world wasn't completely corrupted with porogressive left wing nazi cultural Marxism ...... yet
I had a German guy tell me the USA has no social safety nets
HE never knew we had stuff like unemployment insurance and food stamps
Swear to god !!:auiqs.jpg:...he was told we were uncaring and evil :71:
The french guys i knew in NYC we're usually lean to the right .....who would mumble about their home land and the retards there ...i'm still very close with one..and not in the gay way :04: ...he lives in S.E. Asia now.

Most times theirs nothing more ignorant and serf like than a continental western european left tard...

who the American left idolizes :113: nazi retards :auiqs.jpg:

What about Kevin Hart?

"Yo if my son comes home & try's 2 play with my daughters doll house I'm going 2 break it over his head & say n my voice 'stop that's gay,' " read a 2011 tweet that Hart deleted this week, according to BuzzFeed News.

My nephew's friend just told me he's gay. He said he told me this summer already and I was too drunk to remember. So I'm glad I didn't or don't care. To each his own. He's a good person.

But, I can't help wonder if his 2 lesbian moms (adopted) had an affect on him. Like maybe he would have kept that shit closeted if he had a father. He says he's bi. I bet a lot of people would be bi if it were normal growing up in their own homes. There is a spectrum and everyone is on it. And not all heteros are 1's on the spectrum. Me I'm probably a 2. Just don't find guys attractive. But let a hot tranny in korea give me a yum yum? Maybe I'd be open to that. If no one ever found out.

Abortion is legal.

America has been killing children for years.

Now you have a problem with it!
Those were the days huh? Today it's practically illegal. That's okay. My nephew just gives the girl the morning after pill if the condom breaks or they don't use one the night before.

Forum List

Back