I would drown my kids if they were Gay

Labour?

(did Trump give him that hat on his last visit?)

The Communist Party

91QAq4d-CTL._SX425_.jpg

The guy in the video is a radical, but no more so than you, Tommy.

Guess which party he is in ? Go on,take a wild guess .

Tommy he's from West Virginia. I have been to West Virginia....and you have not, of course, nor anywhere else in the USA. You just love to disparage us from across the pond.

Why is that, Tommy?

Is this creep running for President?

I'm sure you can always dig up somebody and twist their words into something sick.

That's the only thing you leftists are good at.

You can't run a government or a business.
You're only good at finding scumbags.

He a blooming idiot, obviously. You can find a great many idiots at the State House level in BOTH parties, R and D, because really it's a very local election. Even at the Senate level.

Tommy likes to pretend all the idiots live in America. How could he know? He's never been here.

Tommy he's from West Virginia. I have been to West Virginia....and you have not, of course, nor anywhere else in the USA. You just love to disparage us from across the pond.

Why is that, Tommy?

Because West Virginia fucking blows.

Ever been there? Yes? no? Or just condemning an entire state of people because you think you're better than they are?

IOW

"Can anything good come out of Nazareth?"--John 1:46

Why is that, Tommy?

Because West Virginia fucking blows.

Ever been there? Yes? no? Or just condemning an entire state of people because you think you're better than they are?

IOW

"Can anything good come out of Nazareth?"--John 1:46

I've kinda been there.

Forum List

Back