I would drown my kids if they were Gay

Guess which party he is in ? Go on,take a wild guess .

Muslims do not like gays they will fake it until they get to do what they are told to do fool. The Muslims do not put up with gay anything dipshitious.

He sounds like the American right wing version of you tommy, minus the penguins of course.

and for the record I find you amusing and him disgusting...
...btw, did ya see our girls stick it to the planet in a sport America detests? they could beat any european male team...Also, did ya see the Chilean player [I think he was chilean] embarrass Messi? Rapinoe would have knocked his teeth out [Messi's too for that matter]...The gals proved "ya don't mess with the U.S." even in a faux sport

Last edited:

Most anti-gay hate crimes (throughout the Western world) are committed by your Islam whoremasters, whose countries publicly execute teenagers for homosexuality in front of giant, cheering crowds of muslims, you despicable little piece of I-don't-know-what. Why does a treasonous maggot like you KEEP TROLLING ON AN AMERICAN WEBSITE when most Americans DETEST you and your attitude. British pig. What word in the sentence "We don't want you American-hating British swine here" do you not understand, you slimy, evil little bastard???

Republican or Democrat, I seriously doubt any parent would want their kid being a fag or lesbian. Every parent wants their kid to be normal, Tommy Tainant.

none of your Business . The guy hasn't done anything wrong Tommy .

Republican or Democrat, I seriously doubt any parent would want their kid being a fag or lesbian. Every parent wants their kid to be normal, Tommy Tainant.
Parents just want their kids to be happy. Only the type of hate that you can see on here would give you cause for concern.
Parents also want grandchildren. That’s something every parent looks forward to having.

While you make excuses for your life choices, I can guarantee your parents were severely disappointed.

Parents just want their kids to be happy. Only the type of hate that you can see on here would give you cause for concern.
Parents also want grandchildren. That’s something every parent looks forward to having.

While you make excuses for your life choices, I can guarantee your parents were se thtaverely disappointed.
Kids shouldnt live their lives to please their parents. That could be a living hell.Are you suggesting that this chap has a right to kill his children ?

While you make excuses for your life choices, I can guarantee your parents were se thtaverely disappointed.
Kids shouldnt live their lives to please their parents. That could be a living hell.Are you suggesting that this chap has a right to kill his children ?
Your decision to disappoint your parents is your business. Trying to make that seem acceptable is another issue.

Is this creep running for President?

I'm sure you can always dig up somebody and twist their words into something sick.

That's the only thing you leftists are good at.

You can't run a government or a business.
You're only good at finding scumbags.

He a blooming idiot, obviously. You can find a great many idiots at the State House level in BOTH parties, R and D, because really it's a very local election. Even at the Senate level.

Tommy likes to pretend all the idiots live in America. How could he know? He's never been here.

Wait hes NEVER BEEN HERE
UH BOY

I hear theyre very cultured and sophisticated in white suburban Arizona
PTA meeting are second to none
HE might enjoy it

Your decision to disappoint your parents is your business. Trying to make that seem acceptable is another issue.
Tommy :aug08_031:

Tommy :aug08_031:
Tommy Tainant cares more about himself than his own family.

We see this same type of behavior with predators of children

Is this creep running for President?

I'm sure you can always dig up somebody and twist their words into something sick.

That's the only thing you leftists are good at.

You can't run a government or a business.
You're only good at finding scumbags.

He a blooming idiot, obviously. You can find a great many idiots at the State House level in BOTH parties, R and D, because really it's a very local election. Even at the Senate level.

Tommy likes to pretend all the idiots live in America. How could he know? He's never been here.

Wait hes NEVER BEEN HERE
UH BOY

I hear theyre very cultured and sophisticated in white suburban Arizona
PTA meeting are second to none
HE might enjoy it

Ive been to the US many times. I got married there.

Forum List

Back