I wonder why?

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
This forum is so far down on the list of forums.....one has to scroll and scroll to get to it....it should be right up there with current events...like just below it ....and they wonder why there are fewer posts.

This forum is so far down on the list of forums.....one has to scroll and scroll to get to it....it should be right up there with current events...like just below it ....and they wonder why there are fewer posts.
On what list?

......this is one of the only forums that allow members to post TRUTH and facts--that's why
....I was just saying you can't even post the words white/black/race/FBI stats/etc in other forums without them banning you

Yeah, it's soooooooo difficult to scroll allllll the way down here to read and/or post......... :rolleyes:
Anyone with any brains knows why there are fewer posts down here and it has nothing to do with it's location........ Oops.......

......this is one of the only forums that allow members to post TRUTH and facts--that's why
....I was just saying you can't even post the words white/black/race/FBI stats/etc in other forums without them banning you

True

Most of the posts on this forum are based on politics or current events or even the environment but the posters apparently are afraid to take a stand about a subject or they think their post will last longer if it is in a bland venue. The forum is where it should be, at the bottom of the page.

Last edited:
Most of the posts on this forum are based on politics or current events or even the environment but the posters apparently are afraid to take a stand about a subject or they think their post will last longer if it is in a bland venue. The forum is where it should be, at the bottom of the page.

Well, I can see your point but I still think it deserves to be up there with the main topics...I post here because too many times on the other forums my posts are moved for no good reason.

Forum List

Back