I wonder why whites feel under attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blacks have been taught that they're not responsible for their choices. If they make a bad choice and fail, it's whitey's fault. Democratic politicians and the race-grievance industry (Sharpton & Jackson) do NOT want blacks taking responsibility for themselves. That would mean a loss of votes and $$$.
Boy that sure worked in the last round of elections, yet the repubs in Congress have not shut off the spigot, so they can keep in power with their demographic portion of welfare recipients..

Unfortunately, much of the GOP is liberal. They need to go.

Some whites, not most, not all, just some, feel under attack because their miserable lives only felt better because they thought they were higher up the pack than they are now, and they can't cope being lower down the pack and won't do anything about it other than trying to put other people below them, rather than rising up above them.

Yea, riiiight.

Blacks have been taught that they're not responsible for their choices. If they make a bad choice and fail, it's whitey's fault. Democratic politicians and the race-grievance industry (Sharpton & Jackson) do NOT want blacks taking responsibility for themselves. That would mean a loss of votes and $$$.
Boy that sure worked in the last round of elections, yet the repubs in Congress have not shut off the spigot, so they can keep in power with their demographic portion of welfare recipients..

Ain't gonna happen....

why are you cherry picking what i said? blacks are being killed by police at an alarming rate...so are family dogs....police are outta control in many areas...just as blacks and both sides of the protesters are

Some of those blacks getting killed by cops are quite deserving of being killed by cops. Don't do stupid shit and don't fight cops and you won't get shot. Undoubtedly, there are exceptions and, in those cases, I say execute the cop and be done with it.

Some whites, not most, not all, just some, feel under attack because their miserable lives only felt better because they thought they were higher up the pack than they are now, and they can't cope being lower down the pack and won't do anything about it other than trying to put other people below them, rather than rising up above them.

Yea, riiiight.

So, let's now try and put some more words down on the forum to explain why you think it's "Yea, riiiight."

Ain't gonna happen....

I'm not so sure. In 18' Trump will be able to target congressmen that blocked his agenda so that the second half of his term might be more productive.

Yea, riiiight.

So, let's now try and put some more words down on the forum to explain why you think it's "Yea, riiiight."

There are plenty of white folks who don't believe they're under attack by blacks, they ARE under attack by blacks.

Ain't gonna happen....

I'm not so sure. In 18' Trump will be able to target congressmen that blocked his agenda so that the second half of his term might be more productive.
Trump doesn't have a majority coalition in congress to do that..I doubt he has on in 2018...The people voting are getting wise to his ways...

Ain't gonna happen....

Trump doesn't have a majority coalition in congress to do that..I doubt he has on in 2018...The people voting are getting wise to his ways...

Spineless congressmen that object to the will of the people should be called out and voted out. My expectation and hope is that Trump will expose these traitors so that representatives that vote the will of their electorate is put in place.

Yea, riiiight.

There are plenty of white folks who don't believe they're under attack by blacks, they ARE under attack by blacks.

Okay, and a bit more and we might have enough of an opinion and enough information to warrant an actual reply.

Ain't gonna happen....

Spineless congressmen that object to the will of the people should be called out and voted out. My expectation and hope is that Trump will expose these traitors so that representatives that vote the will of their electorate is put in place.

Wait, do you know how Congress works? It works by Congressmen appealing to those in their district, not the whole country.

Here's the deal in a nut shell.....Hillary was a fucked up candidate, a lot of people didn't vote.. some people knew about Trump., but the majority of the public did not. He won. However, the people that supported Trump, 39% mostly small town meth heads or where big paying jobs have left town, all are on some type of gov. asst and we all know white people want to work, so they voted for Dumb Donald. Donald feeling the loyalty and love, sucks up to these people weekly with his Klan rallies, because he's too mired in narcissistic behavior to see 70% of the country hate his ass!! But because white people love the president, all 39%.......they feel empowered.

The white lash if any is aimed at these fools!!

Fuck off monkey, the majority of college graduate white males voted for Trump and even 41% of college educated white females, uneducated genetically inferior monkeys and wetbacks all voted for Hillary because the leeches of society always vote for who promises the most free shit.
Bitch, you white mf's since the boat fuckin ride have been getting free shit, its called white access to good jobs, good housing and income...all compliments and off the backs of all those you kept away by standing on their backs preventing access....listen, you white whore, you along with the rest of these cowardly mof's can kiss my ass, go straight to hell and then come back and kiss my ass again.

Are Black men ever going to learn how to help raise their own children?

Statements like these is why people are hostile towards white people. Then people like you don't understand why they get called a racist.
With unmarried pregnancy rates of black females upwards to 70%, it's a valid question.
We may or may not be number one, but your easy breezy drop their panties at the drop of a hat, white whores are in the top mf two!

Statements like these is why people are hostile towards white people. Then people like you don't understand why they get called a racist.

72% of black children have no support from their father. That's a fact you weak, whiny liberal propagandist. And it's also a fact that you think "racist" is the nuclear swear word that will cow anyone who notices.
So yes I understand why "they get called a racist". They get called that to shut them up.
And white nigga loving bitches are catching up white boy....LOLOO

Here's the deal in a nut shell.....Hillary was a fucked up candidate, a lot of people didn't vote.. some people knew about Trump., but the majority of the public did not. He won. However, the people that supported Trump, 39% mostly small town meth heads or where big paying jobs have left town, all are on some type of gov. asst and we all know white people want to work, so they voted for Dumb Donald. Donald feeling the loyalty and love, sucks up to these people weekly with his Klan rallies, because he's too mired in narcissistic behavior to see 70% of the country hate his ass!! But because white people love the president, all 39%.......they feel empowered.

The white lash if any is aimed at these fools!!

Fuck off monkey, the majority of college graduate white males voted for Trump and even 41% of college educated white females, uneducated genetically inferior monkeys and wetbacks all voted for Hillary because the leeches of society always vote for who promises the most free shit.
Bitch, you white mf's since the boat fuckin ride have been getting free shit, its called white access to good jobs, good housing and income...all compliments and off the backs of all those you kept away by standing on their backs preventing access....listen, you white whore, you along with the rest of these cowardly mof's can kiss my ass, go straight to hell and then come back and kiss my ass again.

Time for ignore again.

With unmarried pregnancy rates of black females upwards to 70%, it's a valid question.
We may or may not be number one, but your easy breezy drop their panties at the drop of a hat, white whores are in the top mf two!

So, how is being a pathetic racist working out for you? Getting some positive results from that? Making your life better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back