I wonder why whites feel under attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Black men ever going to learn how to help raise their own children?

Statements like these is why people are hostile towards white people. Then people like you don't understand why they get called a racist.

I know you need to dodge the question---you could never answer it; and I know the Race Card is the only dodge you have....which is why we will never really have an honest discussion on race....and why Black children will continue to be raised in poverty, not knowing who their daddy is; or maybe just seeing him occasionally smoking a joint on the corner.

Statements like these is why people are hostile towards white people. Then people like you don't understand why they get called a racist.
There was nothing racist about that observation. It was entirely empirical.
Deal with it.

Yanno................I'm white, 53 yrs. old, and have never felt under attack for being white. If anything else, I was kinda grateful that I am, because I don't have near as much hassles as my Mexican and African American friends.

My cousin is married to a Mexican, and I have seen him get hassled for no reason other than he was Mexican.

I also remember back in '82 when I was in Meridian MS for Navy A school to learn my rate. I had an African American friend who was also my room mate, and on one weekend, we would go to a rock and roll bar that I'd found, and on the other weekends, we would go to a disco or rap club.

Well, one Friday, we were headed out to a place called "Potts' Place" in Meridian MS, because they were going to have a good band that weekend. Both LA (his nickname) and I were wearing our Navy uniforms because we were still new recruits. Well, they allowed me to walk in, but then they placed an axe handle in front of LA and told him that no "n*****s" were allowed in the bar. I asked the dude why, because both of us were wearing military uniforms and defending his freedom. He said nope, no "n****s" allowed and that if I wanted in, I had to leave him at the door.

We ended up at a rap club that night. Less racism among the African Americans. At least they accepted military people, no matter what color.

Yeah....that didn't happen. But even so a white area in Mississippi is the safest area for blacks compared to black areas. Even Jesse Jackson recognizes that. The leading cause of death for young black males is...other black males. By far. Not white bouncers at Missippi music venues.
Now if you and your imaginary buddy had been in almost *any* black majority area...you wouldn't have had to worry about offended feelings. You would have bigger worries.

Last edited:

72% of black children have no support from their father. That's a fact you weak, whiny liberal propagandist. And it's also a fact that you think "racist" is the nuclear swear word that will cow anyone who notices.
So yes I understand why "they get called a racist". They get called that to shut them up.

The wiener head whites abused minorities for many years and now are gonna cry cause shit don't go their way without a hitch....whaa..

Here's the deal in a nut shell.....Hillary was a fucked up candidate, a lot of people didn't vote.. some people knew about Trump., but the majority of the public did not. He won. However, the people that supported Trump, 39% mostly small town meth heads or where big paying jobs have left town, all are on some type of gov. asst and we all know white people want to work, so they voted for Dumb Donald. Donald feeling the loyalty and love, sucks up to these people weekly with his Klan rallies, because he's too mired in narcissistic behavior to see 70% of the country hate his ass!! But because white people love the president, all 39%.......they feel empowered.

The white lash if any is aimed at these fools!!

Fuck off monkey, the majority of college graduate white males voted for Trump and even 41% of college educated white females, uneducated genetically inferior monkeys and wetbacks all voted for Hillary because the leeches of society always vote for who promises the most free shit.

21032595_1456483377778497_695137593689497429_n.jpg

DOTR white men whining about being white? please niggra dont even go there.....what white privilege have you lost? you walk into the room you are still the big white guy now arent you?

glad you have electric

this latest mess over statues again shows the insane concern that minorities have when there are much bigger issues....police are killing us in the streets.....but that statue needs to be removed....just as aim focuses on sports names....while native american kids are being molested by know predators on reservations schools....but really bitching about being a white guy?

is it true that before the civil rights movement in the 1960s that 90% of black homes were with a father?

Blacks have been taught that they're not responsible for their choices. If they make a bad choice and fail, it's whitey's fault. Democratic politicians and the race-grievance industry (Sharpton & Jackson) do NOT want blacks taking responsibility for themselves. That would mean a loss of votes and $$$.

i have been amazed by blacks choice of leadership.....if you look up ****** in the dictionary...a pic of sharpton should be there....and having him speak at the dnc what a fucking joke...you have one party that caters and another that excludes...neither options is viable...

until the problems of the inner cities are addressed it will continue to be a cancer...open fucking crime zones

why are you cherry picking what i said? blacks are being killed by police at an alarming rate...so are family dogs....police are outta control in many areas...just as blacks and both sides of the protesters are

Some whites, not most, not all, just some, feel under attack because their miserable lives only felt better because they thought they were higher up the pack than they are now, and they can't cope being lower down the pack and won't do anything about it other than trying to put other people below them, rather than rising up above them.

Blacks have been taught that they're not responsible for their choices. If they make a bad choice and fail, it's whitey's fault. Democratic politicians and the race-grievance industry (Sharpton & Jackson) do NOT want blacks taking responsibility for themselves. That would mean a loss of votes and $$$.
Boy that sure worked in the last round of elections, yet the repubs in Congress have not shut off the spigot, so they can keep in power with their demographic portion of welfare recipients..

i have been amazed by blacks choice of leadership.....if you look up ****** in the dictionary...a pic of sharpton should be there....and having him speak at the dnc what a fucking joke...you have one party that caters and another that excludes...neither options is viable...

until the problems of the inner cities are addressed it will continue to be a cancer...open fucking crime zones

There are some very capable, quality black people in leadership roles of the American right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back