I Wonder What The Over Under Is On Obama Going Into Syria

I think he will start off strong but as soon as there are civilian deaths as there always are with airstrikes and the that is unacceptable chant starts up he will use that to end the strikes. I hope I'm wrong on this but somehow I doubt it.

He just asked for more money to support Syrian Rebels. And he will bomb Syria in the near future. The powers-that-be have wanted war with Syria for a long time. And it looks like it's gonna happen. I think it's a huge blunder though. Assad is a reasonable secular leader who despises the radicals. It wouldn't be wise removing him.

All of our recent interventions have resulted in the removal of secular Anti-Radical Islam leaders. It started with Saddam Hussein, and then Gaddafi and Mubarak followed. The Blow Back has been awful. The Terrorists are wreaking deadly havoc all over. But sadly, i do have to say it's a done-deal on Syria. That decision has been made. We will intervene in Syria.

He just asked for more money to support Syrian Rebels. And he will bomb Syria in the near future. The powers-that-be have wanted war with Syria for a long time. And it looks like it's gonna happen. I think it's a huge blunder though. Assad is a reasonable secular leader who despises the radicals. It wouldn't be wise removing him.

All of our recent interventions have resulted in the removal of secular Anti-Radical Islam leaders. It started with Saddam Hussein, and then Gaddafi and Mubarak followed. The Blow Back has been awful. The Terrorists are wreaking deadly havoc all over. But sadly, i do have to say it's a done-deal on Syria. That decision has been made. We will intervene in Syria.

It's a bad joke that Obama wants to arm the "moderate rebels". Hell's bells the CIA was working with Qatar, Turkey and Saudi Arabia to get arms to terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels back as far as 2012.

Some brainiac thought it was a swell idea to let those countries help discern who the "good rebels" were then let of all organizations the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood smuggle the military hardware in.

Didn't anyone think that by allowing the MB's be in charge of deliveries that it might not be a fabulous idea?

Didn't anyone think "what could possibly go wrong?".

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! And the White House is still trying to shovel a pant load down our throats that moderate rebels even still exist?

Hell's bells it's on record that the Free Syrian Army has been tag teaming with Al Nusra, AQ in Syria.

Unreal. Just unreal.

It's a bad joke that Obama wants to arm the "moderate rebels". Hell's bells the CIA was working with Qatar, Turkey and Saudi Arabia to get arms to terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels back as far as 2012.

Some brainiac thought it was a swell idea to let those countries help discern who the "good rebels" were then let of all organizations the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood smuggle the military hardware in.

Didn't anyone think that by allowing the MB's be in charge of deliveries that it might not be a fabulous idea?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! And the White House is still trying to shovel a pant load down our throats that moderate rebels even still exist?

Hell's bells it's on record that the Free Syrian Army has been tag teaming with Al Nusra, AQ in Syria.

Unreal. Just unreal.

Should have just minded our own business. The secular Anti-Radical Islam leaders would have destroyed the Terror groups. Removing Assad is just repeating very misguided mistakes of the past. When we will ever learn?

Unreal. Just unreal.

Should have just minded our own business. The secular Anti-Radical Islam leaders would have destroyed the Terror groups. Removing Assad is just repeating very misguided mistakes of the past. When we will ever learn?

There were never secular anti radicals. FSA teams with Al Nusra.

I'm beginning to think that those like Obama just want a notch on their belt.

Forum List

Back