Hate Crime, My ASS. Just Some Kids with Emotional Problems

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
In defense of the Chicago 4:

Some counselling and community service. Make them do something constructive - no prison time. At 34 minutes

Trump is not arriving anytime too soon.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................

Justifying one crime with another crime never ends and does guarantee an escalation of all crime.

And big mouth (literally too, just look at that gob) Simone Sanders, Bernie Sanders' campaign spokesperson and the person that said, "We don't need white people leading the Democratic party":

OP would be better off giving this some real thought instead of using it as a banner for his political positions.

Had I judgement over this incident, all four would definitely experience some significant emotional problems.

OP would be better off giving this some real thought instead of using it as a banner for his political positions.
This is not a political position. This is pure and unadulterated disgust at those who defend abject...revolting behavior is the best I can do.

Call it a banner if you will, or call it the result of Trump's racist rhetoric.

It makes no difference.

This is not a political position. This is pure and unadulterated disgust at those who defend abject...revolting behavior is the best I can do.

It makes no difference.
Those kids need to be locked up for a very long time to keep society safe from them. They aren't going to rehabilitate. But it doesn't need to be made a racism issue. It's worse than that.

It makes no difference.
Those kids need to be locked up for a very long time to keep society safe from them. They aren't going to rehabilitate. But it doesn't need to be made a racism issue. It's worse than that.
No, sorry. They made racism the issue very graphically and undeniably, I understand your reticence to ignore the obvious. Decades of conditioning cannot be taken lightly.

It makes no difference.
No, sorry. They made racism the issue very graphically and undeniably, I understand your reticence to ignore the obvious. Decades of conditioning cannot be taken lightly.
You see, you ARE making this a banner for race commentary. It's about setting kittens' tails on fire, etc. Very, very sick kiddos who chose the Topic of the Month, but it could have been about anything. This is not about Trump. It is not about black or white. It's not going to make me look at every black person with disgust, and that has to do with reason, not "conditioning."

It makes no difference.
You see, you ARE making this a banner for race commentary. It's about setting kittens' tails on fire, etc. Very, very sick kiddos who chose the Topic of the Month, but it could have been about anything. This is not about Trump. It is not about black or white. It's not going to make me look at every black person with disgust, and that has to do with reason, not "conditioning."
I cannot be responsible for whatever inference you make. But I will repeat myself, you are conditioned to respond exactly as you have. Race, racism and Trump were not injected into this dialogue by me.

Rather, it was the video (undeniable) and your knee-jerk reaction that did so.

Sorry, I don't suffer fools gladly, Nothing personal.

It makes no difference.
I cannot be responsible for whatever inference you make. But I will repeat myself, you are conditioned to respond exactly as you have. Race, racism and Trump were not injected into this dialogue by me.

Rather, it was the video (undeniable) and your knee-jerk reaction that did so.

Sorry, I don't suffer fools gladly, Nothing personal.
Alright, so what was your point of starting this thread? What did you hope for in the way of discussion?

Forum List

Back