I wonder what its like to be black?

Hillary and the Democrats have teamed up with Planned Paenthood to finally solve the Black problem. The Democratic Party included into their 2016 Platform to repeal the Hyde Amendment and Hillary has embraced it. Repealing the Hyde Act will secure taxpayer funding of abortion in America. Hillary is on record as being for late term abortion. Planned Parenthood, seeing the opportunity to greatly increase their bottom line, has endorsed Hillary for President.

Hillay has admitted that one of her idols is Margaret Sanger who founded Planned Parenthood and supported the genocide of the Black race. Once Hillary is elected and the Hyde Amendment is repealed, Planned Parenthood will construct new abortion clinics within the inner cities in order to reach as many young pregnant Black women as possible and offer their abortions at taxpayer expense. What the Democrats failed to ddo with the KKK they will accomplish with the services provided by Planned Parenthood. Over a decade or two, the genocide of the Black race in America will be accomplished and as Bill Clinton remarked about Detriot, we can move the Syrians into the inner cities.

If they do that they'll lose their voter base.

That is why they are all in for open borders and resettling the Syrian refugees. The Democrats realize that the Black expiriment has been a total failure.

5. Women. No matter the race women all love Black guys. .

Wrong, nappy
Dont be upset because you were dumped by a Black guy. You know whats up because you are a woman. Please prove to me there is a race or ethnicity with women that dont love Black men. I bet you cant find one.

Just stop you ignorant jackass, no self respecting woman wants some black panhandler
I would hope no self respecting woman wants a white panhandler either. Matter of fact we know they dont. However, that wasnt my point. My point was that without exception women of all races love Black men. There is a reason you women love chocolate for Valentines.

Your own women prefer to have their children out of wedlock because Black males will have to be supported from the cradle to the grave. Black males are the single most unemployed group in America. Black males are loosers.

Its really amazing to be a Black person. Especially a Black guy.

1. Inherent worth. Simply by virtue of being Black your body is automatically worth more than anyone else due to the price of melanin. I believe its somewhere around $384 a gram making it more valuable than gold.

2. You get to laugh at white males that have done everything in their power to convince the rest of the world they are superior for absolutely no reason at all other than that they have a very large inferiority complex.

3. You get to laugh at white males that are shocked, resentful, and angry when you out perform them at a task they believed they were better at. For example. Take basketball. Whites once believed they were dominant at the sport but now since Blacks are way better you hear a lot of sorry grapes. Same with non physical tasks. I loved it when a complex networking issue was escalated to me and I resolved it in about an hour after days of various white boys completely missing the cause.

4. You get to watch their heads explode when you educate them on the fact that they were taught to be civilized not once but twice by the Black race.

5. Women. No matter the race women all love Black guys. Whats amazing about that is the previously mentioned efforts of white boys with inferiority complexes doing their best to make the rest of the world believe we are nothing. However, women know. Women always know. To expand on that what is really ironic is that their own white women seek us out starting from the age of 14 or 15. Now I dont mean just seek us out. I mean they hunt us down to the point that its almost impossible to get rid of them if you are a young Black guy with raging hormones.

6. Men. Most men automatically either fear or respect you. White guys typically fear you. At least the racist ones. They turn bright pink and will not meet your eyes. Other races have a automatic respect for your strength and ability to survive even after all the things whites have done to destroy us.

7. You have this all encompassing confidence as a Black person that you are "the man/the woman". I actually should have capitalized that but I dont want to appear too cocky. No matter what whites say their actions show that they want to desperately be like you. Other races note this too and it is frequently a topic among Blacks and other races as to why whites try to copy everything Blacks do.

How many Black presidents have there been? How many Blacks are running for President in the General Election?
What does your question have to do with my post? I will answer your question after you explain it to me.

I forgot that Blacks have little command of the English language. It's OK. I know it is way over your head.
Says the clown that cant explain what his post has to do with my post. Its ok. I knew you were doing your best to deflect.

That's because you don't understand your own post. Yes, you ARE that ignorant.

Wrong, nappy
Dont be upset because you were dumped by a Black guy. You know whats up because you are a woman. Please prove to me there is a race or ethnicity with women that dont love Black men. I bet you cant find one.

Just stop you ignorant jackass, no self respecting woman wants some black panhandler
I would hope no self respecting woman wants a white panhandler either. Matter of fact we know they dont. However, that wasnt my point. My point was that without exception women of all races love Black men. There is a reason you women love chocolate for Valentines.

Your own women prefer to have their children out of wedlock because Black males will have to be supported from the cradle to the grave. Black males are the single most unemployed group in America. Black males are loosers.
Our women prefer to have their children with Black men. White people being racists are the reason Blacks are the most under employed group. Whites own all the businesses and make the hiring decisions.

Wrong, nappy

Asslips is under some misguided notion all white women desire black men. There isn't a black man alive (or dead) I desire. The white women I see with blacks are the ones white men want nothing to do with. That's why they fall back on the losers

Its really amazing to be a Black person. Especially a Black guy.

1. Inherent worth. Simply by virtue of being Black your body is automatically worth more than anyone else due to the price of melanin. I believe its somewhere around $384 a gram making it more valuable than gold.

2. You get to laugh at white males that have done everything in their power to convince the rest of the world they are superior for absolutely no reason at all other than that they have a very large inferiority complex.

3. You get to laugh at white males that are shocked, resentful, and angry when you out perform them at a task they believed they were better at. For example. Take basketball. Whites once believed they were dominant at the sport but now since Blacks are way better you hear a lot of sorry grapes. Same with non physical tasks. I loved it when a complex networking issue was escalated to me and I resolved it in about an hour after days of various white boys completely missing the cause.

4. You get to watch their heads explode when you educate them on the fact that they were taught to be civilized not once but twice by the Black race.

5. Women. No matter the race women all love Black guys. Whats amazing about that is the previously mentioned efforts of white boys with inferiority complexes doing their best to make the rest of the world believe we are nothing. However, women know. Women always know. To expand on that what is really ironic is that their own white women seek us out starting from the age of 14 or 15. Now I dont mean just seek us out. I mean they hunt us down to the point that its almost impossible to get rid of them if you are a young Black guy with raging hormones.

6. Men. Most men automatically either fear or respect you. White guys typically fear you. At least the racist ones. They turn bright pink and will not meet your eyes. Other races have a automatic respect for your strength and ability to survive even after all the things whites have done to destroy us.

7. You have this all encompassing confidence as a Black person that you are "the man/the woman". I actually should have capitalized that but I dont want to appear too cocky. No matter what whites say their actions show that they want to desperately be like you. Other races note this too and it is frequently a topic among Blacks and other races as to why whites try to copy everything Blacks do.

How many Black presidents have there been? How many Blacks are running for President in the General Election?
What does your question have to do with my post? I will answer your question after you explain it to me.

I forgot that Blacks have little command of the English language. It's OK. I know it is way over your head.
Says the clown that cant explain what his post has to do with my post. Its ok. I knew you were doing your best to deflect.

Ok silly white person. Your deflection proves you cant answer the question.

Wrong, nappy

Asslips is under some misguided notion all white women desire black men. There isn't a black man alive (or dead) I desire. The white women I see with blacks are the ones white men want nothing to do with. That's why they fall back on the losers

Yes most of the white women you see with Black men are uneducated fat and ugly slobs that no self-respecting white male would be caught dead with.

We should spend more money researching how to promote sickle cell amenia.
You guys do need some protection from Malaria so thats a good idea. No wonder white medical professionals are so engrossed with understanding Black people. We have many naturally occurring mutations that ensure our survival. Without Black people I think whites would already have died out as a race.

I'm not white either dumbass. I'm just not a looser "victim" like you.

Yes most of the white women you see with Black men are uneducated fat and ugly slobs that no self-respecting white male would be caught dead with.

Women want class....not ass.

I forgot you were a white persons pet. No wonder you are so aggressive in defense of your white masters.

Wrong, nappy

Our women prefer to have their children with Black men. White people being racists are the reason Blacks are the most under employed group. Whites own all the businesses and make the hiring decisions.

Yes, owning a business dioes require a level of intelligence far above that of most Blacks.

I forgot you were a white persons pet. No wonder you are so aggressive in defense of your white masters.

No. I'm simply not a professional victim like you.

This is what it is like to be black:
to be the worst, and simultaneously believe you are the best

If you haven't figured it out already, this is the worst possible combination in a human being. I'm not saying everybody who isn't black is good, America is full of evil these days. But the best people are those that are the best, but are humble enough to realize they are human like everybody else, have to work like everybody else, and society doesn't owe them anything.

Blacks are all gimme gimme gimme, look at me, I'm black! I be banging the hoes and smoking weed and being gangster and sheet! Black lives matter! You be racist! while they rape and steal and kill. Screw em, I don't care about them at all.

Is this a fair depiction of today's black inner city youth?
Twitter

This is what it is like to be black:
to be the worst, and simultaneously believe you are the best

If you haven't figured it out already, this is the worst possible combination in a human being. I'm not saying everybody who isn't black is good, America is full of evil these days. But the best people are those that are the best, but are humble enough to realize they are human like everybody else, have to work like everybody else, and society doesn't owe them anything.

Blacks are all gimme gimme gimme, look at me, I'm black! I be banging the hoes and smoking weed and being gangster and sheet! Black lives matter! You be racist! while they rape and steal and kill. Screw em, I don't care about them at all.

Careful now, don't make to much sense and don't be blunt and say it like it is....you really need to sugarcoat it and beat around the bush...haha

To be born to a 15 year old drop-out single mother on drugs
To have a father I don't know
To have five siblings all with different fathers
To not learn to speak english clearly
To drop out of school before 9th grade
To be taught I'm destined to fail because the white man won't allow me to succeed
To rely on taxpayer money to survive
To lie, cheat and steal and justify my criminal activity because I'm black and owed by society
To be incarcerated several times before age 30
To demand that society treat me better than I act...because I'm black
To have resource after resource thrown at me to help me yet never help myself
To get hired for a job not because I'm qualified but because I'm black
To keep a job because I'll scream racism if I'm fired
To always believe I have the right to beg for more because I'm black
To spend my whole life angry and bitter about things that happened more than a half century ago

I wonder what it's like?

I'm an older white man. I suppose that all of the above is my fault somehow? Huh?

Forum List

Back