I won my FF league

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Back in August, I was asked to take over a Fantasy Football team from a loser that quit and just left his team for dead. I was reluctant to take over the team because I have been busy with work and my analog life, but the team looked pretty good on paper, so I said "What the hell?" and took over the team.

I ended up winning the Championship!

Anyone else win this season in Fantasy Football?

i joined draft kings mid-season but i keep losing...

prolly cuz i know practically nothing about any players, other than the pats.

i don't bet much money and i still enjoy it nonetheless!

Yup I won the Season and Championship. I was 10-3 on the season and went 4-0 in the playoffs/championship

My Team/bench

Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 3.18.37 PM.png

i picked golden tate one week just because i thought his name sounded cool...

i picked todd gurley one week just cuz i saw him in a funny commercial wearing a pink tutu making fun of his name.

that's pretty much the depth of my draft king analysis. lol

and i always pick tom brady just cuz i'm in lerrrv... :coffee:

I didn't win the one I was in, but I did okay. Well, until this one guy (that half did his team) beat me every single time. Then the next week he would do horrible. I think I was just jinxed!!

hi Kat ! sorry i never made it over there...

red rover red rover now send echo zulu over! :eusa_pray:

Hey Valerie!
EZ. Well, this was her place. Haven't heard from her since she got married and quit all message boards.

Back in August, I was asked to take over a Fantasy Football team from a loser that quit and just left his team for dead. I was reluctant to take over the team because I have been busy with work and my analog life, but the team looked pretty good on paper, so I said "What the hell?" and took over the team.

Well xot, you know how it can go. Some people have a one track mind....themselves. And that is all that matters to them. ;)

What fantasy platform was it? ESPN?

In my league, we only has 8 teams so each team was pretty stacked. I had Brees and Wilson for QB.

Also, our point tallies were high, with teams averaging 200+ per game. One game, Brees racked up 127 points for me.
Yes, ESPN. We had 10 teams. The highest point total for one game was 166 (not my team).

Does ESPN League make you use D teams, or can you opt for individual players on D? I played ESPN, NFL, and Yahoo. Mostly Yahoo. I can't remember how ESPN has it set.

I won 1 of my 10 fantasy leagues this year, 8 of them head to head and 2 points based. Not a great year, but at least I won one. :p

We did a league with some people here on USMB, I went 12-1 in the regular season then my team crapped out on me in the playoffs. :lol:

I don't play for money, just fun.

Forum List

Back