I wish WOMEN were....

The perfect woman is a big breasted, mute, with no uterus and can cook a steak like a Texan.

Dude, she could broil the damn steak in the oven for 10 min and you wouldn't know the difference.. Men treat women like A piece of meat. Literally. They eat one up , shit it out, and ask for more..

Proof? On a date - watch a woman eat. She takes her time, savors every bite in small portions, doesn't just focus on the meat and will eat it last as it is the key part of the meal, but will take a bite of every food on her plate, and use a napkin because they have manners. You and most men will start on the meat first eat the damn thing in 3-5 min, wont listen to a damn word she says, then eat the side dishes in 2 more minutes, and when you are done eating you are stupid enough 15 min into the date to ask for the check with complete disregard that your date is still relishing her meal, and you didn't take the time to get to know her like you were supposed to.

Then you idiots come on this message board and bitch because she didn't call you back or was sarcastic with you? Really? Lol... Ok. Sure. ChrisL I see exactly what you mean.

I'm going to subject myself to a speed dating event Monday at 6 because my friend didn't want to go alone and there are 5 women and 5 men going. I can guarantee you I will walk out of there after the event with all 5 women checking my box that they want to meet me and date. Why? Simple. 2 reasons,

1.) I will hardly talk about myself at all. I will deflect and ask more about her. Show her I care. You never know I may meet the one and I take these things seriously even though I didn't plan on going.

2.) I'm a gentleman. Will compliment her on how she looks.

I could be bald and walk out with all 5 womens numbers.

I have 10 minutes with each one. I only need 5.

I'm going to subject myself to a speed dating event Monday at 6 because my friend didn't want to go alone and there are 5 women and 5 men going. I can guarantee you I will walk out of there after the event with all 5 women checking my box that they want to meet me and date. Why? Simple. 2 reasons,

1.) I will hardly talk about myself at all. I will deflect and ask more about her. Show her I care. You never know I may meet the one and I take these things seriously even though I didn't plan on going.

Many people think when they find "true love" it will be someone that will love them for who they are. If they are a troglodyte or insensitive man (or woman) ... it's like hey, this is me, take it or leave it!

In a sense, I agree with this because it's hard to pretend to be someone you are not, especially for an extended period of time.

Change requires effort, and most are just not wiling to make it, but like you said, don't complain if you are not willing to make the change. People are not at liberty to take you as they are. We have options.

The perfect woman is a big breasted, mute, with no uterus and can cook a steak like a Texan.

Dude, she could broil the damn steak in the oven for 10 min and you wouldn't know the difference.. Men treat women like A piece of meat. Literally. They eat one up , shit it out, and ask for more..

Proof? On a date - watch a woman eat. She takes her time, savors every bite in small portions, doesn't just focus on the meat and will eat it last as it is the key part of the meal, but will take a bite of every food on her plate, and use a napkin because they have manners. You and most men will start on the meat first eat the damn thing in 3-5 min, wont listen to a damn word she says, then eat the side dishes in 2 more minutes, and when you are done eating you are stupid enough 15 min into the date to ask for the check with complete disregard that your date is still relishing her meal, and you didn't take the time to get to know her like you were supposed to.

Then you idiots come on this message board and bitch because she didn't call you back or was sarcastic with you? Really? Lol... Ok. Sure. ChrisL I see exactly what you mean.
Opening scene .. Act I .............. Sue and Bob enter Thursday night's all-you-can-eat buffet at Milo's Diner. After being seated, Bon excuses himself to the men's room. Sue then orders drinks and begins filling her plates. Bob returns just in time to help her carry the four plates back to their table. Bob then goes to the buffet to get what he wants to eat. Returning to their table, Bob is immediately asked to go get six more rolls for Sue, with butter. Forty-five minutes later, two Milo employees and Bob help Sue to the car............ Scene II .. Act I .................... After orally discharging half of her meal on the walkway leading to Bob's apartment, paramedics are called. The date ends with Bob falling asleep in the ER, and Sue having her stomach pumped out.

So, what does that prove? Does having women make you a man, hardly...Women are subjective to the missions in life..But they are also road blocks if they want to be..just like men...

Opening scene .. Act I .............. Sue and Bob enter Thursday night's all-you-can-eat buffet at Milo's Diner. After being seated, Bon excuses himself to the men's room. Sue then orders drinks and begins filling her plates. Bob returns just in time to help her carry the four plates back to their table. Bob then goes to the buffet to get what he wants to eat. Returning to their table, Bob is immediately asked to go get six more rolls for Sue, with butter. Forty-five minutes later, two Milo employees and Bob help Sue to the car............ Scene II .. Act I .................... After orally discharging half of her meal on the walkway leading to Bob's apartment, paramedics are called. The date ends with Bob falling asleep in the ER, and Sue having her stomach pumped out.

Sounds like you had a date with a very hungry woman. :p

I knew what you meant. I was just having a little fun. I was just playing.

Now I can't figure out if you are female or male...
110% MALE !!!!!! ............ I am NOT a FEMALE, I assure you.
...and to prove it, I'll PM a picture of my cock and balls to every girl in the forum!!!!

If skye says your a man then I will accept it. Only under those conditions will I accept. skye
Who is "skye"?
If you haven't met skye you are missing one of the best posters.

I wish SOME woman would stop being assholes and a bunch of stuck up frenzies.
How are they stuck up?

Some guys have big issues with women, and this poster is one of them. You will see other remarks of his where he denigrates women. I don't know if he thinks he's being funny or what his problem is. Of course, men like this will assume that there is something wrong with the women that turn him down instead of doing some soul searching and perhaps trying to fix what is the matter with himself. He fails with women, so he blames the women that he is not successful with them. Of course, if they aren't interested in him, they MUST be stuck up bitches, right? :wink_2:

You know what else is funny? Guys who play the "ignore" game. As if we don't realize that they are intentionally ignoring us and why. Then, if you ignore them back, you are a stuck-up bitch of course. :lol:

Yes, that's right boys, we are onto your game. :p

Sounds like you had a date with a very hungry woman. :p
Oh no, not my date ... just relating a story.

Bitch boy, just because you can't land a woman and don't know how to treat her in bed, don't come on here and bad mouth others. You need to work on your own issues and spare us your knowledge, what little you have. I have been married than your punk ass has been alive. We love each other and get along great.

Now, your date involves a magazine, Vaseline and your hand. At least you have more experience in that than anyone on this board. Maybe you could troll out a thread on your masturbating techniques.

What would you guys do if you had to walk around naked and got an erection? Just walk around that way?
giggle.gif

Forum List

Back