I wish WOMEN were....

need to do a thread about favorite female body part. You guys are much more fun than the girls....
Are you joking? I think a thread on the second best part would give you some different results.

What I would want differently is for them to knock off the psychological crap. I thought women would be different as I got older, but nope.
What kind of psychological crap? Like analyzing everything you say and do?

need to do a thread about favorite female body part. You guys are much more fun than the girls....
Are you joking? I think a thread on the second best part would give you some different results.

What I would want differently is for them to knock off the psychological crap. I thought women would be different as I got older, but nope.
MICRO analyzing! Like what does the blink mean kind of stuff. Does everything have to be evaluated like there's some hidden or alternative meaning? And instead of telling you what they want they want to lead you to the correct decision with a flurry of hints, often too subtle for the male brain. Makes my head hurt, by golly.

The only thing I would want different from my wife is that when I ask a question is that she not give a verbal signing statement as an introduction before answering the question.

No temper
Peaceful
Easy going
Not prudish

3 of the 4 :)
3 of 4 what?
I have 3 of the 4 qualities desired....
Then you're a fine lady. You're one of the rare ones. I like you already.

I have all 4 but Im a guy.
You're a fine fella, but just not my type. I hope you understand my friend. Nothing will ever take the place of a good woman, nothing.

You're a fine fella, but just not my type. I hope you understand my friend. Nothing will ever take the place of a good woman, nothing.

oh shit.. didn't mean it like that.. Lol.

3 of 4 what?

I knew what you meant. I was just having a little fun. I was just playing.

Now I can't figure out if you are female or male...

110% MALE !!!!!! ............ I am NOT a FEMALE, I assure you.

...and to prove it, I'll PM a picture of my cock and balls to every girl in the forum!!!!

As soon as I finish shaving.

Last edited:

...and to prove it, I'll PM a picture of my cock and balls to every girl in the forum!!!!

If skye says your a man then I will accept it. Only under those conditions will I accept. skye

Well, I'm not going to go that far, nor anywhere close. Cute thought though, shows you're thinking.

If skye says your a man then I will accept it. Only under those conditions will I accept. skye
Who is "skye"?

Who is "skye"?

You will see soon enough.

MICRO analyzing! Like what does the blink mean kind of stuff. Does everything have to be evaluated like there's some hidden or alternative meaning? And instead of telling you what they want they want to lead you to the correct decision with a flurry of hints, often too subtle for the male brain. Makes my head hurt, by golly.
I'm not like that at all, I'm very cut to the chase and blunt, but, also, I look feminine BUT I'm not girly and men do like that so not all women are like that but MOST are. My husband still can't understand me because I'm NOT like most women

The perfect woman is a big breasted, mute, with no uterus and can cook a steak like a Texan.

My brother says the perfect woman is a little person with a flat head for placing the beer bottle, mute, and an orphan with no family. I think he was kidding but maybe not.

I think everyone wants someone there that will fill their needs that they can't meet for themselves, whatever it is....

Forum List

Back