I wish MEN were.....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
If you could change one thing about men, what would it be?

A perfect memory?
An undying urge to spend money on you?
It could also just be a trait your man has that you wish he had...

Mine? An excellent cook (some are, but mine isn't...)

Total silence on this thread... either women have nothing they want to change about men, or there are a disproportionate amount of men on this board....

Well, I wish men enjoyed kissing more, and were monogamous by nature.

If you could change one thing about men, what would it be?

A perfect memory?
An undying urge to spend money on you?
It could also just be a trait your man has that you wish he had...

Mine? An excellent cook (some are, but mine isn't...)

(glances up from his cookbook) Excellent what? :)

Well, I wish men enjoyed kissing more, and were monogamous by nature.

Would I still be a man then?

;):D

Hmmmm good question! Maybe it's better for men to NOT be monogamous by nature, but, choose YOU to make a commitment too - means more maybe? Also the challenge of keeping him faithful!

But I'm not budging on the kissing part!

If I could change one thing about men, I would instill within them an overwhelming desire to respect the planet as best they can. No matter how violent or crazy or selfish they choose to become, no matter if they become "good" or "evil" or anything on between, no matter who they war with or or what they conquer, no matter how powerful their weapons and technology become... they would all still remain fiercely loyal to nature.

I wish men valued LOVE more than SEX!
Ideally both partners would recognize that the relationship is about her happiness. Sex would simply be something he did to get her off and would end as soon as she was done. I don't really see how that involves "valuing" either of those things when both are done simply done for her sake.

I wish men valued LOVE more than SEX!
Ideally both partners would recognize that the relationship is about her happiness. Sex would simply be something he did to get her off and would end as soon as she was done. I don't really see how that involves "valuing" either of those things when both are done simply done for her sake.

I think that's crap. Men don't need to put women on a pedestal. It's not all about her.
It's about connection, unity, admiration and respect (mutual) -

That's what you're asking for. That's what women have been demanding in veiled language for the past, what, fifty years now? I'm just saying that gender relations would work a hell of a lot better if both genders were honest with the other about what they want and willing to give it to the other.

That's what you're asking for. That's what women have been demanding in veiled language for the past, what, fifty years now? I'm just saying that gender relations would work a hell of a lot better if both genders were honest with the other about what they want and willing to give it to the other.

If that happened, no one would ever get married

So people only get married now because they're dishonest with each other?

I think in order to have a successful relationship of any kind, there has to be come dishonesty (or, maybe just something's not said) in order for it to be successful.

Do you think it would be a good idea to tell your wife every time you had a lustful thought of another woman?

Not currently. People still have fucked up, idealistic ideas about how relationships work. I mean, think about it. How many men do you know who expect their wife to do half of the work? How many women do you know who think he's only attracted to her? Dishonesty feeds dishonesty. The only way to break the vicious cycle is to sit down and have an honest conversation about what you want and what you have to offer in return.

Forum List

Back