I wish Donald Trump would put ads on tv

strebe

VIP Member
May 23, 2018
I wish Donald Trump put ads on TV. I'm sorry but I'm only seeing Michael Bloomberg. I am only tire of seeing only 1 canadate.

I wish Donald Trump put ads on TV. I'm sorry but I'm only seeing Michael Bloomberg. I am only tire of seeing only 1 canadate.

IT'S A GREAT THING! Bloomy is burning through his cash like there is no tomorrow, meantime, his ratings are in the toilet.

Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 3.30.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 3.30.56 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 3.31.17 AM.png

Bloomberg is the guy one behind someone who has already dropped out of the race!

Meantime, everyone knows Trump. He is running ads, one here and there. His time to advertise will be closer to the race when he can focus on one, single, actual democratic nominee he knows he is going up against.

Trump puts ads on TV too. What he does is outsmart the fake news media by submitting ads he knows the fake news media will censor.

Then the fake news media is obliged to defend their censorship by showing the ad over and over again to submit BS excuses for censoring the ad. Of course anyone who gives a fuck about the issue will simply use a search engine to see what all the fuss is about anyways, and watch the full uncensored ad online anyways.

Thus the ad very efficiently reaches the intended audience

You gotta love the way Trump consistently outsmarts the fake news media.

Last edited:
Trump puts ads on TV too. What he does is outsmart the fake news media by submitting ads he knows the fake news media will censor.

Then the fake news media is obliged to defend their censorship by showing the ad over and over again to submit BS excuses for censoring the ad. Of course anyone who gives a fuck about the issue will simply use a search engine to see what all the fuss is about anyways, and watch the full uncensored ad online anyways.

You mean his fake ad about Bloomberg and the farmers. The RNC pays for his ads.

I love Donald Trump. They lie about Trump. It's no fake adds like Michael Bloomberg and him being discriminatory to women

Interesting that our muslim, terrorist loving Penelope will believe ANYTHING BAD about Trump but seems to CHEERLEAD everything to do with leftist positions. Apparently THINKING and FACTS leave her vacant when presented to her. ....She would be an excellent subject to have an unbiased group of doctors psychoanalyze!.....When presented with a list of Trumps accomplishments which can readily be researched she will refuse to talk about anything of substance....instead. She looks to see if she can find some small bullshit she can anchor her thoughts to, and concentrates on that..... .Alzheimer's disease is a horrible disease that seems to draw many of them to USMB..... Just pay attention to them....seems they are so much more PASSIONATE about their positions then the few members we have from the other side of this agenda.

As to ads on TV I'm quite sure Trump has taken notice that the DemonRATS are doing an excellent job of destroying each other, no need to spend ad dollars UNTIL they finally get someone to actually be their standard bearer

Last edited:

IT'S A GREAT THING! Bloomy is burning through his cash like there is no tomorrow, meantime, his ratings are in the toilet.

View attachment 307333 View attachment 307334 View attachment 307335

Bloomberg is the guy one behind someone who has already dropped out of the race!

Meantime, everyone knows Trump. He is running ads, one here and there. His time to advertise will be closer to the race when he can focus on one, single, actual democratic nominee he knows he is going up against.
He’s the ninth richest man in the world. So, no need to think he’s burning up his cash. He’s prepared to spend $2 billion and that won’t dent his net worth much.

He’s buying the nomination and no one in the D Party or MSM seems to mind.

Oligarch Buys Political Party - Seeks to Become President
Mike Bloomberg is the world's ninth richest person. An oligarch known for strong racism and insultingsexism who once was the Republican mayor of New York City. He since decided that he wants to become president.

To this date Bloomberg has spent more than $350 million for his campaign. He is willing and can afford to put several billions into it. Over the years Bloomberg has given more than $10 billion to build a political and philanthropical empire. He used that money to suppress voices critical of him:

In 2015, Center for American Progress researchers wrote a report on U.S. Islamophobia, w/a 4300-word chapter on the Bloomberg-era NYPD.
When the report was published, the chapter was gone.

By then, Bloomberg had given CAP ~$1.5mm. That number has grown.

MoA - February 2020

Why waste money on attacking someone who may not be the DNC nominee? Why get into a food fight with DOOMBERG and his money, when if BERNARD is the DNC nominee, DOOMBERG won't give him 15 cents?

Nope, keep your political powder try, and let them slaughter each other, then use some of what they used against the last one standing-)

• He’s the ninth richest man in the world. no need to think he’s burning up his cash. He’s prepared to spend $2 billion and that won’t dent his net worth much.
  • He’s buying the nomination and no one in the D Party or MSM seems to mind.
  1. An interesting view. I've seen 10,000 condemnations here that the rich are evil or that corrupt influences are affecting our elections. Trump is evil just because of his wealth, gotten through corrupt means------ I cannot think of a scarier thought than someone with 10X Trump's wealth, gotten through hostile corporate means, worth more money than the nations of Paraguay, Jamaica, Syria, etc., in many cases, more than two or three of such countries COMBINED, yet, in Bloomberg's case, a free pass, it is OK, there is no corrupting influence here, much less any question why a sole individual, no matter how wealthy, would be willing to spend such money just to get a job that pays so little? 2 billion is still 2 billion, perhaps made worse by the fact that any one person could spend it without being much bothered by it. If that were Trump or anyone in the GOP, it would be a front page red siren panic attack on every paper in the country.
  2. Isn't the idea that someone might BUY THE NOMINATION to a political party, even when he is polling in the basement by the voters of this country, THE VERY DEFINITION of corruption that the DNC has hollered about for years as the definition of corrupt, evil influence? Lessee, it's "OKAY" because the guy has a citizenship within the USA? Hmm.
  3. He's a Republican. All I've heard is that republicans are evil scum. More than that, an uber rich one, known for his strong racism and sexism, again, strangely coming from the party which claims is so absolutely against racism and sexism!
  4. Bloomberg, a man who uses his wealth to buy politicians, buy votes, buy empires and to SUPPRESS HIS CRITICS. Now running as the next possible candidate for the DNC? Pretty hard for the Democrats to cast stones at Trump now when this guy, by their own word, is Trump on steroids!
Looks like the DNC stands for nothing but pure political opportunism. Warren who lied and cheated to get a free education, Biden who used his corrupt position to wrest billions from Ukraine, Iran and China for personal gain, Sanders an avowed communist, and now Bloomberg, personally worth more than 67 nations on this planet, Republican, and the Democrats and MSM haven't a problem with him now because they hope somehow he'll beat Trump and open doors for THEM.

• He’s the ninth richest man in the world. no need to think he’s burning up his cash. He’s prepared to spend $2 billion and that won’t dent his net worth much.
  • He’s buying the nomination and no one in the D Party or MSM seems to mind.
  1. An interesting view. I've seen 10,000 condemnations here that the rich are evil or that corrupt influences are affecting our elections. Trump is evil just because of his wealth, gotten through corrupt means------ I cannot think of a scarier thought than someone with 10X Trump's wealth, gotten through hostile corporate means, worth more money than the nations of Paraguay, Jamaica, Syria, etc., in many cases, more than two or three of such countries COMBINED, yet, in Bloomberg's case, a free pass, it is OK, there is no corrupting influence here, much less any question why a sole individual, no matter how wealthy, would be willing to spend such money just to get a job that pays so little? 2 billion is still 2 billion, perhaps made worse by the fact that any one person could spend it without being much bothered by it. If that were Trump or anyone in the GOP, it would be a front page red siren panic attack on every paper in the country.
  2. Isn't the idea that someone might BUY THE NOMINATION to a political party, even when he is polling in the basement by the voters of this country, THE VERY DEFINITION of corruption that the DNC has hollered about for years as the definition of corrupt, evil influence? Lessee, it's "OKAY" because the guy has a citizenship within the USA? Hmm.
  3. He's a Republican. All I've heard is that republicans are evil scum. More than that, an uber rich one, known for his strong racism and sexism, again, strangely coming from the party which claims is so absolutely against racism and sexism!
  4. Bloomberg, a man who uses his wealth to buy politicians, buy votes, buy empires and to SUPPRESS HIS CRITICS. Now running as the next possible candidate for the DNC? Pretty hard for the Democrats to cast stones at Trump now when this guy, by their own word, is Trump on steroids!
Looks like the DNC stands for nothing but pure political opportunism. Warren who lied and cheated to get a free education, Biden who used his corrupt position to wrest billions from Ukraine, Iran and China for personal gain, Sanders an avowed communist, and now Bloomberg, personally worth more than 67 nations on this planet, Republican, and the Democrats and MSM haven't a problem with him now because they hope somehow he'll beat Trump and open doors for THEM.
There’s no need to open doors. The doors are open right now. If you think Donnie is somehow “draining the swamp” or preventing the oligarchy from increasing their wealth and power, you’re dreaming.

My guess is should Bloomie win the office, he will govern almost exactly as Donnie has. Another repeat of W and O, who were blood brothers from different mothers.

Why do you want to see ads by Trump? Doesn't the GOP have $300 million stashed away in the bank for their "mouthpiece" for re-election? Let it earn some interest. He will be ramped up real soon. He has got to finish telling the country the rest of those 15,000 lies and counting - that he can not understand why people believe them. It's all a "ruse" and "act". Stay tuned. He is not ready yet!

You mean his fake ad about Bloomberg and the farmers. The RNC pays for his ads.
What ad are you talking about? And could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to conclusion that it is "fake"?

Got a link to the ad?

:linky:

Why do you want to see ads by Trump? Doesn't the GOP have $300 million stashed away in the bank for their "mouthpiece" for re-election? Let it earn some interest. He will be ramped up real soon. He has got to finish telling the country the rest of those 15,000 lies and counting - that he can not understand why people believe them. It's all a "ruse" and "act". Stay tuned. He is not ready yet!

Results matter.

I agree with you. I bet he will go broke

I'm not a Bloomberg supporter but you don't know his wealth do you?

The man is worth 63 billion dollars and counting.

He won't go broke running for president.

Bloomberg has a track record of flooding the airwaves with ads full of blatant lies. We have to take that threat seriously. Fortunately Trump controls the bully pulpit and commands media attention anytime he pleases.

I thought your plan was to behead The Rich?

I agree with you. I bet he will go broke

I'm not a Bloomberg supporter but you don't know his wealth do you?

The man is worth 63 billion dollars and counting.

He won't go broke running for president.

Forum List

Back