I will give the Hildebeast credit for one thing

I thought Trump wiped the floor with her when they were discussing actual policy at the beginning of the debate when the economy was the topic. Hillary then got the upper hand when the mud started to fly. She showed she could toss it with a smile on her face while he came off as shaken while she roped him like a cowboy ropes a calf. I hope he takes the high road. He has a good positive message and then he smears it with personal attacks.

Her whole strategy is to take him off course to avoid discussing her record as a public servant. Trump has no such record, so there is nothing she can go after besides he called some woman a pig or that he hasn't released his tax returns as of yet.

Trump learned an important lesson: don't debate unless you prepare. I think the next debate we will see something entirely different with Trump.

Why when Hillary went off on his tax returns he didn't just say, where are the Goldman Sach transcripts? What's in those she is hiding?

I think he had a pretty good response. He told her he will release his income tax when she releases those 30,000 emails she deleted.

That's OK but she can't release what she deleted. She especially has been shown to be a technology imbecile. What she could release is her Goldman Sach transcripts. THAT is what Trump should harp on.

I thought Trump wiped the floor with her when they were discussing actual policy at the beginning of the debate when the economy was the topic. Hillary then got the upper hand when the mud started to fly. She showed she could toss it with a smile on her face while he came off as shaken while she roped him like a cowboy ropes a calf. I hope he takes the high road. He has a good positive message and then he smears it with personal attacks.

Her whole strategy is to take him off course to avoid discussing her record as a public servant. Trump has no such record, so there is nothing she can go after besides he called some woman a pig or that he hasn't released his tax returns as of yet.

Trump learned an important lesson: don't debate unless you prepare. I think the next debate we will see something entirely different with Trump.

I am afraid what you saw is what you will get. If he wasn't prepared for this one then I don't think the rest will be much better.

Let's face it, the choice of whom to vote for comes down to one thing and one thing only, SCOTUS nominations. We can't let Hillary decide the course of America for the next 30 years. Forget everything else.

Crooked Hillary deserves no credit for anything but she does have the distinction of being the biggest piece of shit to ever run for President.

That is saying a lot since Obama previously held that title.

she had so much plaster on her face

when she smiled she looked like the joker

--LOL

Forum List

Back