I will give the Hildebeast credit for one thing

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
she preps better for a debate (even with the moderator in her hip pocket) than an FBI interrogation.

She is great at wearing more than one face.

She didn't win the debate stupid Donald lost the 2nd half. Donald isn't nearly as smart as he thinks. He may be a good businessman, but he simply has no clue how to be a politician. The VP debate will be much more competitive.

Bottom line, that debacle didn't' hurt Clinton or Trump but it did show more media bias and the need for a true independent moderator

The moderator was purportedly a Republican. Donald simply needs to learn how to "pivot" in a debate.

How does one pivot when the debate is tilted against you?

I'm sure that if Mike Wallace moderates his debate the same way (only opposite) of the first debate, all hell will break loose.

Good point, I don't think she told the moderator once that she couldn't recall. But then he didn't ask her any real questions.

she preps better for a debate (even with the moderator in her hip pocket) than an FBI interrogation.

She AND Lester the molester Holt, prepared for the debate.

It's totally unfair and corrupted on part of the Clinton crime machine...but totally expected of course.

Two people against one?

F*** them.

He lost discussing his position on the Iraq war when she actually voted for it.
He lost again discussing the fat beauty queen when she let 4 Americans die in Benghazi and the rest fighting for their lives 13 hours before someone else saved them.
She never had to answer for her illegal email server when others doing less are in jail for mishandling classified material.
She was "negligent" handling classified material.
She sold access aka "pay for play".
Obamacare is going down, social security is going down, the US is paying too much for the defense of other countries while our infrastructure is crumbling.
We need a president who actually knows how to fix the economy, not brag about a 60% participation rate.
Donald may not know enough about politics and debating to get elected.
The debates are winnable for anyone with more brain and less of an ego.

It's totally unfair and corrupted on part of the Clinton crime machine...but totally expected of course.

Two people against one?

F*** them.

After the 2008 and 2012 collusion between the MSM and Democrats nothing surprises me anymore. When Bush beat Gore in 2004 they came out of the closet with their bias, its on full display and they don't care.

Two people against one?

F*** them.

After the 2008 and 2012 collusion between the MSM and Democrats nothing surprises me anymore.

I agree.

It wouldn't be a stretch - in fact now it makes a lot of sense - to say that she was wearing an earpiece and that she was given the questions for the debate with one week in advance.

Coming from those corrupted thugs, nothing surprises here either.

Trump admitted he didn't prep very much for the debate, but now he knows better.

But given the fact of how much Hil-Liar has spent on ads, her vast experience in debate and politics than Trump, having the first debate rigged for her side, Trump isn't doing all that badly for a 70 year old guy.

Why when Hillary went off on his tax returns he didn't just say, where are the Goldman Sach transcripts? What's in those she is hiding?

Trump's first debate and a majority of polls still picked him as winner. Hopefully he learns and does better.

But no matter what he does we can't let crooked Hillary near the SCOTUS nominations.

The moderator was purportedly a Republican. Donald simply needs to learn how to "pivot" in a debate.

Any professional is what they are told to be at any given moment by the person who signs their check.
That goes for both sides of the aisle.

Did she have a platform to stand on and an ear-piece to wear during the FBI questioning like she did at the debate? :p

Why when Hillary went off on his tax returns he didn't just say, where are the Goldman Sach transcripts? What's in those she is hiding?

I think he had a pretty good response. He told her he will release his income tax when she releases those 30,000 emails she deleted.

I thought Trump wiped the floor with her when they were discussing actual policy at the beginning of the debate when the economy was the topic. Hillary then got the upper hand when the mud started to fly. She showed she could toss it with a smile on her face while he came off as shaken while she roped him like a cowboy ropes a calf. I hope he takes the high road. He has a good positive message and then he smears it with personal attacks.

Forum List

Back