I will cut the Deficit by HALF in my first term

I seriously doubt that 80% of the voters who voted for Obama had any idea what he intended to do.
All they knew was that he wasn't Bush
All they knew was he wasn't McCain
All they knew is he was black....This one you can easily move to the top of the list.

The color of his skin had nothing to do with my vote for Obama. It's obvious to the informed Obama faced an economic crisis when he assumed office in January 2009. The crisis was not his doing, and when Romney and others claim Obama made things worse they are lying.

Obama did the best he could under the worst of circumstances. The economy was in shambles and the Republican Party saw the failure of the Bush Administration + the election of Obama as an opportunity for them to regain power: Do nothing and blame Obama is all they needed to do and all they have done.

Ah the ole it was worse than I knew excuse. Please save it for another Obama drone. Some people did vote for him because he was black.

Nope, not a bit. I posted facts, you posted the usual personal attack because you know what I posted was an accurate representation of current events, and all you've got in response are blanks. The New Right, of which your are a proud and loud member, is generally dishonest and stupid.

Let's see those facts.

Forum List

Back