I will cut the Deficit by HALF in my first term

And Pubs have blocked EVERYTHING he's tried to do since 2/4/2010, luckily he's done enough, barely. Feg lying, cheating, incompetent a-hole Pubs and their silly dupes....

They just want power again at any cost to set up ANOTHER cronyism/deregulation boom for insiders, bust for the rest- and get us a banana republic/oligarchy. The idiot/swine.

You bet you don't allow a drunk to drive even if they are going to drive themselves to the emergency room. You tell them no.

There is nothing Obama could have doen to make things much better, ease the misery a bit for now is all.
He also did nothing to make it any worse than what was already in motion.

If he had done what was needed to be done things would have gotten worse for most, but that is the price we need to pay for the longterm good of the USA.

- $ 5,000,000,000

".....He also did nothing to make it any worse...."

Your great, great grandchild's pocket change?

A more interesting figure would be what percentage of that debt came from spending that Obama signed off on.

Your post is a diversion because it never happened obama is president he took the job and failed. No amount of what if will change the facts from what they are. Man up bitches OBAMA IS PRESIDENT NOW AND IS A FAILURE.

What I said previously:

Bush's legacy is way, way worse than that chart suggests. I was looking up the cost of taking care of a disabled person for life from the age of 25. Depending on the disability, it could be tween 1.5 million to 5 million. Modern medicine is expensive. Around 50,000 people have been injured in Iraq. How many require life long treatment. That's what Bush left Obama with. Republicans will assign that cost to Obama because they are dishonest fucks.

Thank God you came along. "IT NEVER HAPPENED!" All those thousands of Americans were NEVER injured. We woke up and were in Dallas. Thank God.

It's a fucking devirsion bush is gone and obama never made one attempt to even try and fix the economy 3 years after Bush and we are wrose than when obama took office

Horse patoot! We were losing 750k jobs/month and staring into a Pub abyss. We needed MORE stimulus in the Spring of 2010 to keep a great recovery going, and got the Scott Brown/Pub do nothing congress. Luckily, looks like he did just enough.

Your post is a diversion because it never happened obama is president he took the job and failed. No amount of what if will change the facts from what they are. Man up bitches OBAMA IS PRESIDENT NOW AND IS A FAILURE.

What I said previously:

Bush's legacy is way, way worse than that chart suggests. I was looking up the cost of taking care of a disabled person for life from the age of 25. Depending on the disability, it could be tween 1.5 million to 5 million. Modern medicine is expensive. Around 50,000 people have been injured in Iraq. How many require life long treatment. That's what Bush left Obama with. Republicans will assign that cost to Obama because they are dishonest fucks.

Thank God you came along. "IT NEVER HAPPENED!" All those thousands of Americans were NEVER injured. We woke up and were in Dallas. Thank God.

It's a fucking devirsion bush is gone and obama never made one attempt to even try and fix the economy 3 years after Bush and we are wrose than when obama took office

Were you against the bailout of GM?

Spose we'd be better or worse off with letting GM go down?

What I said previously:

Yes I was against bailing out union pension programs

What I said previously:

Horse patoot! We were losing 750k jobs/month and staring into a Pub abyss. We needed MORE stimulus in the Spring of 2010 to keep a great recovery going, and got the Scott Brown/Pub do nothing congress. Luckily, looks like he did just enough.

You can lie too yourself but bush hasn't been president for three years and things aren't better since he left they have gotten worse.

And then what happens to those people? After they're out of work and pensions are wiped out. What then?

If you got to do things, I mean. Like, be the President. What do you do instead?

You can lie too yourself but bush hasn't been president for three years and things aren't better since he left they have gotten worse.

And all the while AS some of his policies are held onto BY Obama...

And then what happens to those people? After they're out of work and pensions are wiped out. What then?

If you got to do things, I mean. Like, be the President. What do you do instead?

What would have happen to their benefits? They would have renegotiated and created a level playing field
The president needed to keep his hands out of the problem it's not the government job to fix the private sector union jobs

Last edited:
I seriously doubt that 80% of the voters who voted for Obama had any idea what he intended to do.
All they knew was that he wasn't Bush
All they knew was he wasn't McCain
All they knew is he was black....This one you can easily move to the top of the list.

I didn't vote for Obama, but being from Chicago I knew exactly what his agenda was...

Everything he promised was bullshit, and I told the minions in 08 everything he promised were lies and they labeled me a "racist"...

I seriously doubt that 80% of the voters who voted for Obama had any idea what he intended to do.
All they knew is he was black....This one you can easily move to the top of the list.

I didn't vote for Obama, but being from Chicago I knew exactly what his agenda was...

Everything he promised was bullshit, and I told the minions in 08 everything he promised were lies and they labeled me a "racist"...

And that mantra will continue EVEN as they see and FEEL the damage he's done.

So in 2010 the Pubs promised jobs jobs jobs, got elected, and how and what did THEY do? HMMMM?
LOL! Fegged up things EVEN MORE...on purpose.

That Congress wasn't able to effect all the changes we wanted to see doesn't change the fact that Obama never even addressed the central problem he inherited, the credit crunch that resulted from the financial crisis and caused the recession and still inhibits economic growth. Three years of failure to tackle the problems that matter to most Americans is enough.

So in 2010 the Pubs promised jobs jobs jobs, got elected, and how and what did THEY do? HMMMM?
LOL! Fegged up things EVEN MORE...on purpose.

You're a fucking liar no Republican ran on job creation as a campaign platform. They have done what they were sent to DC to do stop obamacare

What happen obama?

Obama thought he could move taxes to the Clinton levels -which was the last time we balanced the budget and had a strong economy.

You realize that BIG deficits started with Reagan, who lowered taxes more than any other president, but never paid for them because his slice of the Cold War cost more than the spending of LBJ, Carter, and Clinton combined.

In fact, for every dollar Reagan let the wealthy keep through tax cuts, he poured 50 dollars into the Pentagon.

Message to Reagan and Bush: if you are going to cut taxes, than you have to pay for it. Had Obama been allowed to resurrect the very reasonable Clinton rates, the crisis would be gone and the country would be fine. The Bush Tax cuts, like the Reagan tax cuts, have created a deficit crisis that cannot be fixed unless you end all infrastructure projects, all support of education, all wars, Social Security, and Medicare. The Right will not overtly end Social Security and Medicare because they don't want to be blamed for turning America into a 3rd world country where old people die in the streets. And they won't end their criminally inflated Cold War militarily spending. . . in the form of hand-outs to Pentagon weapons manufactures.... because their electoral machine is heavily funded by Lockheed Martin.

Turn off FOX News. The last two fiscally responsible presidents were Carter and Clinton. Reagan, Bush 41 & 43, and Obama all spend like Republicans, i.e., they spend twice as much as their voters realize. Remember how long it took to find out that Reagan doubled Carter's spending? That's what Republicans do. They're about to double Obama's spending. Can you say War on Terrorism Part II.

Son, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Last edited:

And that mantra will continue EVEN as they see and FEEL the damage he's done.

It's almost like they don't care....

They're so dumb and brainwashed all they know is "republicans bad" "democrats good" and completely ignore reality....

I suppose that has been the progressive er communist agenda since day one - desensitize the individual...

What happen obama?

Obama thought he could move taxes to the Clinton levels -which was the last time we balanced the budget and had a strong economy.

You realize that BIG deficits started with Reagan, who lowered taxes more than any other president, but never paid for them because his slice of the Cold War cost more than the spending of LBJ, Carter, and Clinton combined.

In fact, for every dollar Reagan let the wealthy keep through tax cuts, he poured 50 dollars into the Pentagon.

Message to Reagan and Bush: if you are going to cut taxes, than you have to pay for it. Had Obama been allowed to resurrect the very reasonable Clinton rates, the crisis would be gone and the country would be fine. The Bush Tax cuts, like the Reagan tax cuts, have created a deficit crisis that cannot be fixed unless you end all infrastructure projects, all support of education, all wars, Social Security, and Medicare. The Right will not overtly end Social Security and Medicare because they don't want to be blamed for turning America into a 3rd world country where old people die in the streets. And they won't end their criminally inflated Cold War militarily spending. . . in the form of hand-outs to Pentagon weapons manufactures.... because their electoral machine is heavily funded by Lockheed Martin.

Turn off FOX News. The last two fiscally responsible presidents were Carter and Clinton. Reagan, Bush 41 & 43, and Obama all spend like Republicans, i.e., they spend twice as much as their voters realize. Remember how long it took to find out that Reagan doubled Carter's spending? That's what Republicans do. They're about to double Obama's spending on the War on Terrorism Part II. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Maybe the government needs to live within its means??

No one even thinks about that....

The federal government just cant spend whatever the fuck they feel like spending then stick the taxpayer (51%) with the bill....

It's not our federal government responsibility to financially provide for or sustain the people.

Pubs DIDN"T run on jobs jobs jobs in 2010? OMG
Credit crunch? While Pub banks and Corps hoard record amounts of cash?

Pubs deserve a nice bag of SHYTTE LOL. Obama (and the USA) deserves a second term without a Pub abyss on his hands...and ACA. Jeeebus Pubs are a neverending disaster....

Last edited:

Pubs deserve a nice bag of SHYTTE LOL. Obama deserves a second term without a Pub abysse on his hands...and ACA. Jeeebus Pubs are a neverending disaster....

The only way to create jobs is to cut taxes.....

I don't know why democrats have a difficult time rationalizing that....

Pubs deserve a nice bag of SHYTTE LOL. Obama deserves a second term without a Pub abysse on his hands...and ACA. Jeeebus Pubs are a neverending disaster....

The only way to create jobs is to cut taxes.....

I don't know why democrats have a difficult time rationalizing that....

When has that ever worked?

Forum List

Back