I went to Canada and I wasn't very impressed.

It seemed like it wasn't all that different from America, except that they used colorful money with the Queen on it, and they had a dish of french fries covered with gravy, which was literally in every restaurant, including McDonalds.

Also, their drinking age is 18, so my son got some beers.
When I was in Canada I rode with a CMP officer I knew and the Law is different up there. The Officers seemed to be more respect. This was back in 1965.

"But we have free health care!"

That's all Canadians say when they're on the internet, as if that's an excuse for being a very boring country where nothing important happens.

Nothing is free in Canada unless you are one of those illegal criminal refugees sneaking into Canada from America.Then you can get free health and welfare care for free. Our Canadian health care system is pretty much bankrupt thanks to all of those criminal American illegal refugees. America let them in and now Canadians have to pay for them. Although I cannot let our prime mistake of Canada off the hook on this one. He did invite them in. The :asshole:.

Canada needs to step it up and impress Blackrook!
I agree. Maybe they should invent something, instead of forcing Americans to invent everything.

Well, we did invent basketball and hockey just for your entertainment. But come on, eh? Canadians have contributed plenty of inventions that helped make America great. Look up on the internet and you will find plenty of good stuff that Canadians invented and which Americans are using today in their every day life.
Other than America having some nice winter spots to run to in the winter time what else has America got to offer that Canada cannot offer?

Canada needs to step it up and impress Blackrook!
I agree. Maybe they should invent something, instead of forcing Americans to invent everything.

Well, we did invent basketball and hockey just for your entertainment. But come on, eh? Canadians have contributed plenty of inventions that helped make America great. Look up on the internet and you will find plenty of good stuff that Canadians invented and which Americans are using today in their every day life.
Other than America having some nice winter spots to run to in the winter time what else has America got to offer that Canada cannot offer?

No brainer. No GST

:)

It seemed like it wasn't all that different from America, except that they used colorful money with the Queen on it, and they had a dish of french fries covered with gravy, which was literally in every restaurant, including McDonalds.

What type of gravy? Chicken or Beef?
When I was in Ottawa they had there version of the Elephant Ear but they called it a Beaver Tail.
Also I found Ottawa to be a very clean city and felt safe there but that was many years ago.

I felt the same way when I visited other states last year. Boring ignorant fat trailer trash everywhere.

What type of gravy? Chicken or Beef?
When I was in Ottawa they had there version of the Elephant Ear but they called it a Beaver Tail.
Also I found Ottawa to be a very clean city and felt safe there but that was many years ago.

(X)Ottawa is not safe city anymore. Apparently, Muslims are causing all kinds of problems in Ottawa and like every city in Canada,the left wing lying and fake liberal media will not report any of it. Multiculturalism and diversity is such a wonderful thing for a country to implement. NOT. An f'n disaster for sure for that country. :dig:

That's all Canadians say when they're on the internet, as if that's an excuse for being a very boring country where nothing important happens.

And they're lying their asses off about free health care. I'm dual but living in western Canada now and I can tell you health care isn't free. We're taxed to death and the system sucks. The wait times are outrageous. A great example of how bad it is my funeral home in rural Manitoba is closer than any hospital :lol:. Doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy.

And they're lying their asses off about free health care. I'm dual but living in western Canada now and I can tell you health care isn't free. We're taxed to death and the system sucks. The wait times are outrageous. A great example of how bad it is my funeral home in rural Manitoba is closer than any hospital :lol:. Doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy.

The Canadians who come down for the winter here in my neck of the woods say the same exact thing.
They get their medical care done here in America and hope they don't need any medical care in the summer when they go back.

I have vacationed many times in various parts of Canada. I feel quite comfortable there, even in Quebec, which is much like another country altogether.

Any generalizations about Canadian healthcare are wrong. Every province has its own plan, and they are all different. Doctors can work wherever they want, and few of them want to live in remote areas, where there are not enough people to generate a good income.

It is interesting that so many Canadians are on the "Global Warming" bandwagon. Canada is one place on earth that will benefit greatly from any warming trend. It's not for nothing that 90% of Canadians live within 100 miles of its southern border.

Leave then.

The Canadians who come down for the winter here in my neck of the woods say the same exact thing.
They get their medical care done here in America and hope they don't need any medical care in the summer when they go back.

(X)The problem is due to all of this massive third world immigration and the allowing in of thousands of legal and illegal so called refugees that is creating our health system to go broke.and for long waiting times to see a doctor. It once worked well but now thanks to massive immigration there are few doctors and nurses to look after all of the people that get sick right away. Sadly, nobody will admit ti this. Our politicians and the leftist liberal media want to stay quiet on this for fear of a backlash by we the not so bright Canadian sheeple. If one has travel insurance it is probably a good time to get sick as the travel insurance will pay for top service by the American medical system.

I've been to Canada 100's of times, but always in Ontario, not that much different than USA.

Canada is where real sportsmen go to pursue the outdoors. They surely have that part figured out. Im very impressed with Canada.

I've never been to Canada...but omg....the pictures of Nature I have seen............so totally gorgeous....breathtaking.... may be one day I will visit...

I'm only talking Canadian Nature here.:wink_2:

Forum List

Back