I went to Canada and I wasn't very impressed.

I have vacationed in Nova Scotia. Absolutely beautiful. Nicest people you will ever meet
Also been to Montreal and Toronto. Great Cities but I got caught in a Montreal snowstorm
Also Niagra Falls. Tacky, but worth a peek

Montreal is great even if it has Frog speakers... Wait, I once spoke Frog...

Their Frog speakers are not like real Frog speakers.

True, but do Americans know the difference?

They still believe Baseball is an American game...
Canada gave us Curling

The most boring activity known to man.

Drink, then you'll like it better.

Canada gave us Curling

The most boring activity known to man.

Drink, then you'll like it better.

Yeah, right.

Looking around to see who I'm posting to?

"But we have free health care!"

That's all Canadians say when they're on the internet, as if that's an excuse for being a very boring country where nothing important happens.
Canada needs some high school massacres, maybe some crazy white guys marching around in pointy hoods? How about a pussy grabbing Prime Minister?

That's all Canadians say when they're on the internet, as if that's an excuse for being a very boring country where nothing important happens.
Canada needs some high school massacres, maybe some crazy white guys marching around in pointy hoods? How about a pussy grabbing Prime Minister?

God save the Queen.

God save the Queen.
They don’t need god anymore, they have legal weed. :biggrin:

God save the Queen.

Trudeau and Macron have a romantic connection.

God save the Queen.

Trudeau and Macron have a romantic connection.
Total bromance.

Canada needs to step it up and impress Blackrook!
I agree. Maybe they should invent something, instead of forcing Americans to invent everything.

Well, we did invent basketball and hockey just for your entertainment. But come on, eh? Canadians have contributed plenty of inventions that helped make America great. Look up on the internet and you will find plenty of good stuff that Canadians invented and which Americans are using today in their every day life.
Other than America having some nice winter spots to run to in the winter time what else has America got to offer that Canada cannot offer?

Warm beaches and guns.

I have vacationed in Nova Scotia. Absolutely beautiful. Nicest people you will ever meet
Also been to Montreal and Toronto. Great Cities but I got caught in a Montreal snowstorm

Canada gave us Curling

Not something that I will gloat about...

Canada gave us Curling

Not something that I will gloat about...
Great game

Almost as compelling as Corn Hole

They have legal marijuana for crying out loud LOL. Much less crime. Last time I saw 86% of Canadians love their Healthcare while only 34% of Americans do.
If that is true way do they come to the USA for medical treatment?
Because the few that do it are extremely rich and no doubt conservative assholes LOL. Of course you are brainwashed I live 40 miles from the Canadian border at Buffalo and I've never heard of Canadians. We are now the crappiest country in the modern world for regular people after 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and cuts for the rest, super duper, with the worst propaganda machine ever.

Leadership isnt part of this conversation. The average Canadian is a nice down to earth person.

Problem is.....the average Canadian voted that idiot Trudeau for office.

That's the problem I have with "the average" Canadian.

I never voted for that fool nor his old man when he was the prime mistake of Canada. The Trudeau's have and are still working on trying to destroy our British/European culture and way of life by their constant bringing in of immigrants from all those third world countries out there. When a country keeps bringing in more non-western immigrants than western immigrants, which has been going on in Canada for decades now, and even in America also, common sense and logic will point out to anyone that the British/European people that founded and built up both countries will soon become minorities in their own countries. America is being flooded by people south of the Mexican border which are slowly taking over America one state at a time. The writing is on the wall. Take the time to read it. It's your call.

It seemed like it wasn't all that different from America, except that they used colorful money with the Queen on it, and they had a dish of french fries covered with gravy, which was literally in every restaurant, including McDonalds.

Also, their drinking age is 18, so my son got some beers.

Healthcare, french fries, pretty money and beer...talk about superficial.

That stuff has little/nothing to do with what is special about Canada.

Canadians are what makes Canada special.

And if I have to explain why they are special (and you were there) - you will not understand.

Forum List

Back