I went to Canada and I wasn't very impressed.

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It seemed like it wasn't all that different from America, except that they used colorful money with the Queen on it, and they had a dish of french fries covered with gravy, which was literally in every restaurant, including McDonalds.

Also, their drinking age is 18, so my son got some beers.

canadian.jpg

"But we have free health care!"

That's all Canadians say when they're on the internet, as if that's an excuse for being a very boring country where nothing important happens.

It seemed like it wasn't all that different from America, except that they used colorful money with the Queen on it, and they had a dish of french fries covered with gravy, which was literally in every restaurant, including McDonalds.

Did you at least get an O' Canada tee shirt?

No hockey game? no Rush concert?

No hockey game? no Rush concert?

He was to busy at a Bryan Adams concert.

Lol.

Last edited:

That's all Canadians say when they're on the internet, as if that's an excuse for being a very boring country where nothing important happens.

And they're lying their asses off about free health care. I'm dual but living in western Canada now and I can tell you health care isn't free. We're taxed to death and the system sucks. The wait times are outrageous. A great example of how bad it is my funeral home in rural Manitoba is closer than any hospital :lol:. Doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy.

And they're lying their asses off about free health care. I'm dual but living in western Canada now and I can tell you health care isn't free. We're taxed to death and the system sucks. The wait times are outrageous. A great example of how bad it is my funeral home in rural Manitoba is closer than any hospital :lol:. Doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy.

:eek:

I once talked to a private detective in Canada, and he told me that a teenage girl had massacred her entire family.

I said, no way, if that happened I'd of heard about it.

He said, in Canada, when a perpetrator is under-aged, the media is not permitted to report the story.

So Canada has really strict censorship, so maybe that's why we don't hear about bad crimes committed there.

I once talked to a private detective in Canada, and he told me that a teenage girl had massacred her entire family.

I said, no way, if that happened I'd of heard about it.

He said, in Canada, when a perpetrator is under-aged, the media is not permitted to report the story.

So Canada has really strict censorship, so maybe that's why we don't hear about bad crimes committed there.

We dont hear about em because they use the wood chippers

Poutine. It's called poutine and its awesome.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back