I went to Canada and I wasn't very impressed.

Canada needs to step it up and impress Blackrook!
I agree. Maybe they should invent something, instead of forcing Americans to invent everything.

impressed by canada..9/11 they moved their forces to protect ameica

donated blood most of the blood used in 9/11 came from canada....

came to a help nyc weekend....and spent monies.....

you are a total ass who like trump does not realize who our allies are

https://www.quora.com/How-did-other-countries-helped-support-the-U-S-after-9-11

o and they took in planes with passengers...etc and so forth

you are such an idiot....just like all trump supporters....

Bonesy love,

Canadians give him the most entertainment from Michael J. Fox to Ryan Reynolds, and most of the shows they watch are made in Vancouver along with a good amount of movies...

The only thang Canada is lacking is sexy women, sorry but true...

So calm down and just remember the OP'er most likely does not even know the show they are watching was made in Canada...

I have vacationed in Nova Scotia. Absolutely beautiful. Nicest people you will ever meet
Also been to Montreal and Toronto. Great Cities but I got caught in a Montreal snowstorm
Also Niagra Falls. Tacky, but worth a peek

Montreal is great even if it has Frog speakers... Wait, I once spoke Frog...

I have vacationed in Nova Scotia. Absolutely beautiful. Nicest people you will ever meet
Also been to Montreal and Toronto. Great Cities but I got caught in a Montreal snowstorm

Their Frog speakers are not like real Frog speakers.

True, but do Americans know the difference?

They still believe Baseball is an American game...

When I dealt with people in Montreal they would say Bon jour
I would reply Hello and they would start talking English

Canada is a nice country, as long as their laws don't mean anything here in the U.S. It is a SMALL country with most of the population on the U.S. border, but it is a vast country geographically, but most of the terrain is unusable. They are more politically aligned with Europe than the U.S.

Canada gave us Curling

Canada is a nice country, as long as their laws don't mean anything here in the U.S. It is a SMALL country with most of the population on the U.S. border, but it is a vast country geographically, but most of the terrain is unusable. They are more politically aligned with Europe than the U.S.

Culturally too, in some ways.

Canada gave us Curling

The most boring activity known to man.

And they're lying their asses off about free health care. I'm dual but living in western Canada now and I can tell you health care isn't free. We're taxed to death and the system sucks. The wait times are outrageous. A great example of how bad it is my funeral home in rural Manitoba is closer than any hospital :lol:. Doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy.

But in all fairness, who the hell lives in rural Manitoba?

What in God's name would someone have to had done to be condemned to that purgatory!?

At least in Winnipeg, you've got the Jets. And the Jets. Also, there's the Jets. And did I mention the Jets?

"Canadarm!"

lol

I remember when they used to play the national anthem before the TV signed on and off every day, and they'd show the Canadarm on the space shuttle. I'd think, "America invented a whole GD space shuttle, and we invented the arm that you use to get a can of beans sitting on the top shelf of the cupboard!"

I lived in Toronto for a few years. It's an OK city, but not The Greatest City in the Whole Universe like so many Torontonians believe. Ontario has a giant crowbar stuck up its ass it needs to remove.

Vancouver, B.C. is a very nice city. Yes the Asians have taken it over, and it is extremely Liberal, and EXPENSIVE, but it offers a lot of amenities, and natural beauty.

Vancouver, B.C. is a very nice city. Yes the Asians have taken it over, and it is extremely Liberal, and EXPENSIVE, but it offers a lot of amenities, and natural beauty.

I used to live in Vancouver for a few years. Best place in the world IMHO. I had to move for career reasons, but it was awfully painful not being there, and I tried for a decade to get back.

Several years ago, a friend called me up and asked me if I would be interested in working with him at a money management firm there. I didn't go for many reasons, but had he called a decade ago, I would have leapt at the chance.

The city was always expensive but it has gotten insanely expensive as it is a essentially a money laundering center for rich Chinese who've driven the prices up to crazy levels. I harbored a dream of buying a place somewhere downtown, but I wouldn't do that now. It's just too crazy.

Forum List

Back