I Went Sleep Walking Last Night for the 1st Time Since My Youth.

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
So I woke up this morning and my bathroom light was on and my toilet had the lid up and pee in it. I couldn't remember getting up to pee last night and I live alone. So at some point last night I got up in my sleep and used the bathroom. It is so weird because I only know for sure one other time I went sleep walking and that was when I was a little kid. My dad told me he saw me go out of my bedroom and open a closet door, and he asked me what I was doing. I told him I was going to pee... and he told me it was the closet not the bathroom. He said then I just shut the door and went back to bed. :laughing0301:

Anyone else sleep walk?

If you really don't remember what happened in your sleep last night, there is no way of knowing how many times you have done this before and there was just no remarkable evidence. You might do this often.

So I woke up this morning and my bathroom light was on and my toilet had the lid up and pee in it. I couldn't remember getting up to pee last night and I live alone. So at some point last night I got up in my sleep and used the bathroom. It is so weird because I only know for sure one other time I went sleep walking and that was when I was a little kid. My dad told me he saw me go out of my bedroom and open a closet door, and he asked me what I was doing. I told him I was going to pee... and he told me it was the closet not the bathroom. He said then I just shut the door and went back to bed. :laughing0301:

Anyone else sleep walk?

I'm a sleepwalker and sleep eater. It's hard to maintain weight under those conditions. Also, as a teenager I would sometimes wake up under my bed - not knowing where I was. It's also scary to be asleep and standing against a wall - not knowing where I am. I'm 74 now, and have learned/evolved how to live with it.

If you really don't remember what happened in your sleep last night, there is no way of knowing how many times you have done this before and there was just no remarkable evidence. You might do this often.

That's true, this one I just happened to leave evidence, and the other time my dad caught me. I might do it a lot. I should get a camera and put it up by my bed. :laughing0301:

If you sleepwalk, it means you are taking something in life, way, way too seriously, or you live with unresolved trauma in your life that you grew up with.

That's true, this one I just happened to leave evidence, and the other time my dad caught me. I might do it a lot. I should get a camera and put it up by my bed. :laughing0301:

It's not a real funny thing. Some folks have been known to actually go out driving or commit homicide in their sleep.

Sleep walking is on the rise now that more folks take sleep aids (drugs,) I'd mention the particular one, but it would be censored by forum software, read the article, it mentions it.

Anyone else sleep walk?
I did something similar when I was a kid. Except I didn't try to piss in the closet, I walked into my parents' bedroom and pissed in my dad's shoe.

Best wishes only, Lewdog. I think a sleep expert could help you with your somnambulism before you get into a life-threatening situation. Prayers up for your healing of this issue. You already took the first step of acknowledging you sleepwalk.

Yeah I used to go outside and walk around the woods in my sleep when I was a kid. They had to rig up alarms on the door.

It's not a real funny thing. Some folks have been known to actually go out driving or commit homicide in their sleep.

Sleep walking is on the rise now that more folks take sleep aids (drugs,) I'd mention the particular one, but it would be censored by forum software, read the article, it mentions it.

Roseanne Barr tried to blame her "sleep tweeting" on taking A mbian. Funny thing I actually took part in an A mbian study when I was like 26. It was some weird shit and it made me fall asleep almost instantly.

I did that once. I was in the kitchen and gonna bake cookies when the GF woke up and asked what I was doing. She realized what was happening and told me to go back to bed.

It's the first and last time I've ever done that.

I did that once. I was in the kitchen and gonna bake cookies when the GF woke up and asked what I was doing. She realized what was happening and told me to come o back to bed.

It's the first and last time I've ever done that.

Anyone else sleep walk?
Because you went back to bed after being told that you were going for the closet instead of the bathroom, did you end up wetting your bed?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. As far as I am aware, I have never sleep walked, but so far there have been three times where I yelled things out in my sleep. I was loud enough to where I woke myself up. I was asleep on the sofa each time. If I have ever done this while in bed, I haven't been loud enough yet to where I have heard myself.

Anyone else sleep walk?
Because you went back to bed after being told that you were going for the closet instead of the bathroom, did you end up wetting your bed?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. As far as I am aware, I have never sleep walked, but so far there have been three times where I yelled things out in my sleep. I was loud enough to where I woke myself up. I was asleep on the sofa each time. If I have ever done this while in bed, I haven't been loud enough yet to where I have heard myself.

Nope I sure didn't. I think I was like 8 at the time. It was just odd.

I sleep walk when I am upset and hide pictures...

I don't like to be in pictures. When I was taking journalism classes my freshman year at The Ohio State University, we were doing a discussion and I forget the topic, but I brought up how some cultures don't like pictures because they feel each pictures steals a little bit of their soul. My professor had no idea what I was talking about. It goes to show sometimes professors don't always know everything.

Forum List

Back