I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

few things stated by the OP baffle the mind

stats and logic oriented yet feeling fit to have had a position prior to having the vetted facts?

believed what the media told you, until now?

Rlly weird.

Media and the naked eye test. Mass shootings, etc. I was wrong. I still think too many dumbasses own guns but such is life. If you think I am full of crap feel free to read my prior posts on the topic.
I believe the part about you were wrong.

I dont believe you get to claim you are logical and statistics oriented...when you felt free to have and take up a position on something you had no logical or statistical justification for.

MOST people think they're logical...but theyre mostly wrong, and undisciplined. This is what happens...you even caught yourself doing it.

This is how Trump vs Hillary happens. Lack of disciplined thought and analysis

Last edited:
I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

Please, stop trying to justify military-style weapons as a consumer commodity.

There are already more mass shootings this year than days of the year.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

/----/ "Please, stop trying to justify military-style weapons as a consumer commodity."
How about this "military style" assault vehicle as a consumer commodity? Should they be banned too?
upload_2019-10-7_15-50-58.png

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

How many people are killed in Yemen every year per hundred million people

You can buy Ghost guns over the net Shipped to you in pieces and you put them together
got a link???
cause I think youre a liar,,,
You can apologize when you have the time
View attachment 283379
www.cbsnews.com
A ghost gun is a firearm without serial numbers. ... By making the gun themselves, owners may legallybypass background checks and registrationregulations. Under U.S. federal law, the creation and possession of ghost guns is allowed, but a license is required to manufacture firearms for sale or distribution.
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ghost_gun
wiki is once again a bad source for info,,,
what they call a ghost gun would in fact be my gun I made myself, so no laws were broken and freedom is secure

and of course you didnt provide a link where I can buy parts for a ghost gun

You can buy Ghost guns over the net Shipped to you in pieces and you put them together
got a link???
View attachment 283379
www.cbsnews.com
A ghost gun is a firearm without serial numbers. ... By making the gun themselves, owners may legallybypass background checks and registrationregulations. Under U.S. federal law, the creation and possession of ghost guns is allowed, but a license is required to manufacture firearms for sale or distribution.
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

what they call a ghost gun is in fact my gun I made myself, so no laws were broken and freedom is secure

How did you cut the metal and what alloy did you smelt

got a link???
View attachment 283379
www.cbsnews.com
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

what they call a ghost gun is in fact my gun I made myself, so no laws were broken and freedom is secure

You're picking at straws now Afraid to apologize for calling me a liar They're looking to pass a law in NY making them illegal to ship

got a link???
View attachment 283379
www.cbsnews.com
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

what they call a ghost gun would in fact be my gun I made myself, so no laws were broken and freedom is secure

/---/ Here's a ghost gun for ya
upload_2019-10-7_15-57-6.png

got a link???
View attachment 283379
www.cbsnews.com
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

I edited my comment to say "would in fact be my gun I made myself" never said I did,,
but if I did the tools and cutters would be standard machinist tools and a store bought not smelted

got a link???
View attachment 283379
www.cbsnews.com
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

You're picking at straws now Afraid to apologize for calling me a liar They're looking to pass a law in NY making them illegal to ship
making what illegal to ship??

got a link???
View attachment 283379
www.cbsnews.com
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

/---/ Here's a ghost gun for ya
View attachment 283382
dont scare me like that ,,,

got a link???
View attachment 283379
www.cbsnews.com
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

The gun pieces

few things stated by the OP baffle the mind

stats and logic oriented yet feeling fit to have had a position prior to having the vetted facts?

believed what the media told you, until now?

Rlly weird.

Media and the naked eye test. Mass shootings, etc. I was wrong. I still think too many dumbasses own guns but such is life. If you think I am full of crap feel free to read my prior posts on the topic.
I believe the part about you were wrong.

I dont believe you get to claim you are logical and statistics oriented...when you felt free to have and take up a position on something you had no logical or statistical justification for.

MOST people think they're logical...but theyre mostly wrong, and undisciplined. This is what happens...you even caught yourself doing it.

This is how Trump vs Hillary happens. Lack of disciplined thought and analysis

Yep, I made an exception here and learned a hard lesson. Again, I still think too many dumbasses own guns but that is not my call to make.

The Second Amendment guarantees a Natural Right. It was so citizens could possess and carry the same weapons that a common foot soldier would have. Today that would be an M-4, or M-16 (full auto capable), semi auto pistols, grenades, Claymores and others. Yet our government illegally restricts us.

got a link???
View attachment 283379
www.cbsnews.com
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

The gun pieces
I can walk into any gun shop and buy all but one piece of an AR without id or background check,,,so wheres the link to buy that one piece???

View attachment 283379
www.cbsnews.com
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

The gun pieces
I can walk into any gun shop and buy all but one piece of an AR without id or background check,,,so wheres the link to buy that one piece???
You're getting me into something that has nothing to do with my original post about ghost guns You called me a liar and can't apologize Sorta like trump when he's wrong

The gun pieces
You're getting me into something that has nothing to do with my original post about ghost guns You called me a liar and can't apologize Sorta like trump when he's wrong
please try and put a check on your TDS and just provide a link to where I can buy ghost gun parts on the internet as per your comment,,,

You're forgiven....Welcome back from the precipice of the liberoidal abyss.

got a link???
View attachment 283379
www.cbsnews.com
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

I edited my comment to say "would in fact be my gun I made myself" never said I did,,
but if I did the tools and cutters would be standard machinist tools and a store bought not smelted
Those machinist tools would begin at $500,000.00

Play on kid, I bought a Colt, they have millions in tools

got a link???
View attachment 283379
www.cbsnews.com
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

Those machinist tools would begin at $500,000.00

Play on kid, I bought a Colt, they have millions in tools
you donnt know shit,,,
what I dont already have I can get on craigslist for a few thousand if I wanted quality machines,,,

this is all you need to make an upper and its 2000 brand new

shopping

Tell us what a miltary style rifle is?

Forum List

Back