I Was Raped On New Years Eve...

According to the law, drunk people cannot give consent for any sort of sexual activity. I learned this when researching a case like this exact situation for law class. I used the law for my side and could of won on that basis alone.

That's why you have to be more and more careful nowadays with whom you choose to do anything with.

The one time I somewhat felt taken advantage of while wasted, I never said anything to anyone. I knew I came onto him before and I knew it was my stupid fault for being so wasted, plus I called him.
It's not always a black or white situation. But if you were wasted, he did use you and whereas it was your fault you were wasted, it's not your fault he took advantage of you.

The person who initiates intercourse is the rapist

Ang, but sometimes the initiation of intercourse is mutual.

Initiation of sex is always mutual

Clearly your head is spinning.

I'll leave you to it and catch up to you in the next thread. mmkay.
Intercourse is a specific sexual act.

You did a mediocre job of taking stuff out of context.

Methinks mani is f-eeling guilty about something in his past.

I wonder if Anguille feels like less of a whore because she falsely accused the father of her aborted fetus of rape? :eusa_think:

Nice meltdown, mani!

Your personal attack skillz are legendary.

That was more of an example of my mad make-shit-up skillz. Angi did her best, so I figured I'd come with the good stuff. The personal attack element was just a bonus. ;)
Fastest bounce back from a meltdown ever, mani. You beat your own record.

Dump the boyfriend and prosicute the criminals

What about her being so drunk? What if she was acting like she wanted to get laid?

What if someone slipped something into her drink? What are they? Roofies? There's a date rape drug, I forget the name of it, but she wouldn't have had to overindulge to feel like she had.

Meanwhile, back at the lowest standards of common decency, not to mention the law, if someone is incapacitated enough not to be able to consent, then it is rape, and blaming the state she was in is reprehensible. I'd tell her to ditch the BF, he's not going to be helpful to her recovery from this.

According to the law, drunk people cannot give consent for any sort of sexual activity. I learned this when researching a case like this exact situation for law class. I used the law for my side and could of won on that basis alone.

That's why you have to be more and more careful nowadays with whom you choose to do anything with.

The one time I somewhat felt taken advantage of while wasted, I never said anything to anyone. I knew I came onto him before and I knew it was my stupid fault for being so wasted, plus I called him.
It's not always a black or white situation. But if you were wasted, he did use you and whereas it was your fault you were wasted, it's not your fault he took advantage of you.
I had some misgivings about it for awhile but I got over it, and I learned from my mistakes. :D

it's simple - she should come to my party next year.... I'll fuck her before she gets drunk.

Raped on New Years Eve, and posting on the internet, publicly, and looking for advice from strangers only a few days later?

I doubt it.

Whoops.. I thought a serious discussion was still going on. Looks like I've interrupted Liability/Jay foreplay. :redface:

Drunks can't consent, at least that seems to be what the law says.

If a drunk can't consent, then how can they say no either?

Huh?

The "no" is the norm. It is the presumed state of affairs. One doesn't ACT on a "no." One just continues, as before, not getting any sex.

Things only change when one goes ahead and takes the sex. With consent (actual valid legal meaningful consent), it is consensual sex. No harm, no foul, no crime.

Without the consent -- either because the lady said "no" or because she was too young or too intoxicated, etc., to give a legally meaningful "yes" -- then getting laid is committing rape.

Last edited:
Raped on New Years Eve, and posting on the internet, publicly, and looking for advice from strangers only a few days later?

I doubt it.

I'm with you Dis - she probably fucked a dude at the party and then when she found out it was going to get back to her long distance boyfriend she went public and cried rape so he and others would feel sorry for her.....no doubt you know this ploy vey well huh?

I doubt it.

I don't know if it happened or not but it takes a pretty arrogant and sick fuck to accuse a woman of lying about being raped based only on one's extremely narrow comprehension.

Forum List

Back