I was gonna put this in the Humor section but,

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
What do you call someone who brings their radio to the pool and plays it loud enough residents in their apartments (ahem) can hear it?

A douche! :)

Mental issues seems appropriate too. Don't be a douche people. Your taste in music is not going to be widely shared by everyone within earshot. Wanna listen to your radio get some headphones or listen to it at home. :)

What do you call someone who brings their radio to the pool and plays it loud enough residents in their apartments (ahem) can hear it?

Mental issues seems appropriate too. Don't be a douche people. Your taste in music is not going to be widely shared by everyone within earshot. Wanna listen to your radio get some headphones or listen to it at home. :)

It depends on the music.
If it's bad music they are a douche.
If its good music they are a douche nozzle.

Maybe a douche, or maybe an old man with hearing loss.

Why did you rent an apartment next to a pool?

It depends on the music.
If it's bad music they are a douche.
If its good music they are a douche nozzle.

Sounds like hard/alt rock or mild metal. Glancing out there it's a couple new residents, college-aged (lotta schools in town,) and they're playing chess.

Chess? All is forgiven. First chess game by the pool I've seen. :)

Why did you rent an apartment next to a pool?

My bad. When being shown the apt 14 years ago it was summer and the pool was packed with eye-candy. :) Apt itself didn't factor in to my thnking. :)

...Ok I'm back to they're douches. One of them's strumming an accoustic guitar now. Not badly, but still. :)

Keeping my spirits up laughing at myself.

"WAAAA" (baby crying)

"Oh make it stop!"

"I've eaten things that didn't complain this much!"

- "Ice Age"

I love the guys who installed a $10,000 sound system in their car
that can be used at Citifield for a Mets game.
The bass is so overwhelming the fillings in my teeth vibrate.
And they always end up next to me as we're waiting for the light to change.

Super Douches..

You were going to put it in the humor section, but your brain farted and you suddenly thought you had a serious post.

You were wrong.

Forum List

Back