Zone1 I was a Catholic for many years, but left... came back

He wasn't as great as you seem to think. He kissed the Koran. He did a lot of other things to indicate that Catholicism is not the only or maybe not even the best religion. That is a LIE. He lived a lie IMO. Now, it is true that if he was, as I suspect he was, surrounded by anti-Christs who took over the Vatican in 1958 and continued to do their evil therein all these years... maybe he did all that for show? Only God knows anyone's heart. But still... I heard this story (true story) about how there was a tabernacle in either a Catholic Church or Catholic chapel and he allowed Buddhists to put a statue of Buddha on top of that tabernacle, which houses Jesus Christ Himself (consecrated Hosts). Not long after tht happened.. Was it an earthquake? Well, I think it was but it was some natural disaster happened and the roof fell in on the Buddha and the whole building had to be re-done..
I don’t care that he kissed a Qu’ran.

I don’t care that a natural disaster struck after he allowed another faith to put a statue above a spot where the host is stored. I doubt God is offended by kind gestures. In fact, I suspect he approves.

I don’t care that he kissed a Qu’ran.

I don’t care that a natural disaster struck after he allowed another faith to put a statue above a spot where the host is stored. I doubt God is offended by kind gestures. In fact, I suspect he approves.
suspect all you want.

I suspect you don't know God well.

Forum List

Back