I WAS a career criminal. I wouldn't think twice about hurting you if it made my life better.

Thank a conservative

If it were up to them you would still be in jail

Yep, because they believe in private prisons, as Sessions and Trump already overturned Obama's plan to quit using them... and Private prisons only care about one thing, making money. That means the people that go there will get the worst rehab, the least amount of life skills programs, the worst meals, the least professional officers, and do the longest amount of time possible to make sure the prisons stay full and creating cash flow.

Aggravate assault & battery on law enforcement.
Aggravated arson.
Unlawful possession & discharge of a firearm.
Aggravated juvenile delinquency.
Grand theft auto.
Terroristic threats of a state witness.
1st degree battery.
Possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.

And those were just the charges I was convicted of at 16. There were 9 other charges I pled out of.

Your bleeding heart would have netted me yet another stint in juvie or probation.

I don't think most of this board has any idea how the real world works. Y'all live in you little insulated bubbles oblivious to the real dangers you face on a daily basis.

Nice rap sheet. You proud of that?

Consider yourself lucky that this Liberal was not the sentencing judge for you would have done every minute of the maximum sentence.

This Liberal has no use for criminals.
Judges have ZERO jurisdiction over sentence duration unless it is a mandatory sentence crime.

Thanks for playing tho

Liberal & progressive ideology would have allowed me to continue down this path.

Come see me Mutherphucker..........I've been around the block a time or two myself. I'm a Liberal who might let you keep your adams apple when I take you out

So tough!

Me scare!!

Let me hide under me blanket!!!

Whatever you are smoking please stop because the shit is tainted and causing you to believe you are some hard ass while all you are is some limp dick bottom bitch!

Aggravated arson.
Grand theft auto.
1st degree battery.

And those were just the charges I was convicted of at 16. There were 9 other charges I pled out of.

Your bleeding heart would have netted me yet another stint in juvie or probation.

I don't think most of this board has any idea how the real world works. Y'all live in you little insulated bubbles oblivious to the real dangers you face on a daily basis.

Consider yourself lucky that this Liberal was not the sentencing judge for you would have done every minute of the maximum sentence.

Judges have ZERO jurisdiction over sentence duration unless it is a mandatory sentence crime.

Thanks for playing tho
WTF?!

Who exactly do you think has 'jurisdiction' (not the correct use of the legal term) over sentence duration if NOT judges?!

Yes, parole boards and probation have much input once a person is incarcerated, but the fucking judge is THE word on your sentence except in limited instances when juries deliberate the sentence.

I'm sure you'll call me more names now since you are emotionally 8 years old (if that), but you are seriously fucking full of shit.

Aggravated arson.
Grand theft auto.
1st degree battery.

Thanks for playing tho
WTF?!

Who exactly do you think has 'jurisdiction' (not the correct use of the legal term) over sentence duration if NOT judges?!

Yes, parole boards and probation have much input once a person is incarcerated, but the fucking judge is THE word on your sentence except in limited instances when juries deliberate the sentence.

I'm sure you'll call me more names now since you are emotionally 8 years old (if that), but you are seriously fucking full of shit.
Judges DO NOT DETERMINE when you are released. A parole board does dumbass. Even Charles Manson is eligible for release without completing his sentence.

You fucking idiots don't know when to quit.

Aggravated arson.
Grand theft auto.
1st degree battery.

Thanks for playing tho
WTF?!

After conviction & sentencing a judge has ZERO FUCKING INPUT as to your release date.

NONE

I make a fool of you EVERY TIME YOU POST. A smart person would stop posting. A fool continues

Aggravated arson.
Grand theft auto.
1st degree battery.

Thanks for playing tho
WTF?!

After conviction & sentencing a judge has ZERO FUCKING INPUT as to your release date.

NONE

I make a fool of you EVERY TIME YOU POST. A smart person would stop posting. A fool continues

You're trying to tell a former prosecutor how things work... That's a classic. :lmao:

Aggravated arson.
Grand theft auto.
1st degree battery.

Thanks for playing tho
WTF?!

NONE

You're trying to tell a former prosecutor how things work... That's a classic. :lmao:
I'm telling a complete jackass how it works. There is no trying.

A judge imposes a sentence and the department of corrections and state parole board determine when you are released NOT A JUDGE.

Depending on the state you're in you are eligible for parole after completing 1/4 to 1/2 of your bottom number. Once you have reached that threshold you get a hearing every one to 5 years depending on the state you're in (usually 18 to 24 months). At that point you are eligible for release and the PAROLE BOARD, NOT A JUDGE, determines if you have been rehabilitated

Thanks for playing tho
WTF?!

NONE

A judge imposes a sentence and the department of corrections and state parole board determine when you are released NOT A JUDGE.

Depending on the state you're in you are eligible for parole after completing 1/4 to 1/2 of your bottom number. Once you have reached that threshold you get a hearing every one to 5 years depending on the state you're in (usually 18 to 24 months). At that point you are eligible for release and the PAROLE BOARD, NOT A JUDGE, determines if you have been rehabilitated

No, a judge can impose a minimum amount of time you serve. It is up to a judge if you are even eligible to get "good time."

But hey, because you were locked up at one time you know how everything in the system works. ;)

Furthermore if you believe that bitch is a former prosecutor despite me DESTROYING her asinine bullshit, you're a fool.

You haven't destroyed anything, you have NO CLUE about what actual statistics say about recidivism. If you acted like this while you were locked up, I have no clue how you survived, unless you really enjoyed a dick meat sandwich. I'm not saying that as an insult, but as truth.

Thanks for playing tho
WTF?!

NONE

No, a judge can impose a minimum amount of time you serve. It is up to a judge if you are even eligible to get "good time."

But hey, because you were locked up at one time you know how everything in the system works. ;)
The "minimum" time is the bottom number idiot.

Mine for instance. 5 to 15 years. I got out in 3 without a judge ever being involved.

I understand that we're about to go down semantics road but you two are clueless

Furthermore if you believe that bitch is a former prosecutor despite me DESTROYING her asinine bullshit, you're a fool.

You haven't destroyed anything, you have NO CLUE about what actual statistics say about recidivism. If you acted like this while you were locked up, I have no clue how you survived, unless you really enjoyed a dick meat sandwich. I'm not saying that as an insult, but as truth.
You are a college student. You don't know a thing about the real world buttercup. Stay in class and stop pretending to be the teacher.

WTF?!

NONE

Mine for instance. 5 to 15 years. I got out in 3 without a judge ever being involved.

I understand that we're about to go down semantics road but you two are clueless

Wrong again. A judge will set a certain percentage of time you HAVE to serve, even including good time. Keep trying though... please let me know when you get your law degree and start practicing. Hell, you get a law degree and I'll personally pay to have it framed.

You are a college student. You don't know a thing about the real world buttercup. Stay in class and stop pretending to be the teacher.

I worked in a state prison for 5 years butternuts.

NONE

Wrong again. A judge will set a certain percentage of time you HAVE to serve, even including good time. Keep trying though... please let me know when you get your law degree and start practicing. Hell, you get a law degree and I'll personally pay to have it framed.
You are wrong yet again. Good time is determined by the DOJ and is based on your actions while serving your time. A judge can grant or withold "good time" or "time served" based on your interactions with the courts and jail system.

Schooled again fool. So what's next? Shall we cover mandatory minimums?

I worked in a state prison for 5 years butternuts.
So?
The other woman claims to be a prosecutor and she's dumb as a box of rocks on this subject.

Forum List

Back