I want you all to see what BLM Chicago just posted!!

Do you have proof they are "targeting" civilians?

Have you seen some of the Hamas videos, that show the barbaric murders of Israeli civilians? They celebrate, and post the videos for people, apparently like you, to enjoy.

You won't denounce that? Fucking sicko!
I think Tommy Tainted is a Muslim in England, he was indoctrinated to hate Jews from the madrassa. There is no other way to explain how he sees things in reverse.

Apparently. Probably was watching MSNBC.

MSNBC eviscerated both on and off screen for whitewashing terror: ‘Who’s writing the scripts? Hamas?’​

The antisemitic liberals are swarming out of the woodwork like a mass of termites.

Israel is targeting innocent civilians with its bombardment. They are behaving like animals..
Yet you seem to support people behaving like animals as they paraglide into a concert and kill people just listening to music. Fucked up, but hey you’re killing it

Hey Tommy!
Do you have one of these posters on the wall at your house?

1697041065563.png

Democrats = Hamas supporters in the US.

They wish they could get more blacks and latinos to do that to white people here. They hate that all those babies have to get murdered in clinics and not out in the open so they can wank off to the murders in real time. These Hamas vermin really got them all hot and bothered now. They want more.

Last edited:

why am i not surprised. terrorist racists support terrorist racists.

never said blm was smart.

Forum List

Back