The open border may have been a grave mistake.

Grumpyolman

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2018
San Diego
The Iranians and Palistinians obviously planned the attack on Israel for quite some time, and were able to keep it secret.
Our southern border has been inundated for years.
How many sleeper terrorists have jumped the fence? Do we know?
If I was a terrorist leader, this would be the easiest way to get people into the country.
They chant "Death to Israel". They also chant "Death to America".

If our politicians demanded and allowed enforcement of our laws as strictly as they did in the 1970s and 80s, the border would be far less of a problem. Only people coming from countries identified as strong violators of human rights could apply for amnesty and had to make a good case for mistreatment to be awarded amnesty. All others got a firm no.

Refugees from natural or military disasters were very temporary and required to return to their home countries as soon as the immediate crisis passed.

Hiring an illegal was a criminal offense and employers were required to verify positive ID and addresses.

Illegals could expect no aid other than immediate humanitarian care and a quick trip back to their home country. They certainly were not entitled to free education, subsidized housing, and other benefits they all have now. There was no chain migration.

If there is nothing for them if they come here, they won't come.

The religion of peace gives the word...and we'll all be fighting for our very lives in our own neighborhoods!

BRING IT!!!

I even bought a new buck knife to slowly saw a few heads off...give them a taste of their own medicine!

The Iranians and Palistinians obviously planned the attack on Israel for quite some time, and were able to keep it secret.
If I was a terrorist leader, this would be the easiest way to get people into the country.
Thank you, Rip Van Winkle.

R.6eeaf3d9cf5c4d983e5bbbe9a6f4d5cf

The Border Report:​

Nearly 1.6 million 'gotaways' in U.S. since January 2021​

According to the above over 1.6 million goy-a-ways have entered the U.S.
I've also asked asked the same question. How many of the 1.6 million are terrorist sleepers?
The only manner we will find out is when they act.

You are preaching to the choir, it is the worst policy on planet earth. When in the history of Mankind has a Superpower decided to open their borders to any and everyone? If they did, when did they benefit?

As I have been saying from the first moment of the attack, you are going to see the exact same thing here in the US in the very near future. Probably not so much in the west, thanks to our gun culture, but in the east, you are looking at some bad times.

Good luck.

HOW TERRORISTS OBTAIN A NEW CAR

1. Kill the driver and passenger.
2. Drag their bodies out and dump them.
3. Get in and drive to their next target.
THIS POST IS NOT ABOUT JEWS/ISRAELIS VS HAMAS/MUSLIMS, it is about tactics you can expect to see employed when sleeper cells are activated in America.

1696974756492.png

The Border Report:​

Nearly 1.6 million 'gotaways' in U.S. since January 2021​

According to the above over 1.6 million goy-a-ways have entered the U.S.
I've also asked asked the same question. How many of the 1.6 million are terrorist sleepers?
The only manner we will find out is when they act.
There is a reason that these 1.6M didn't come in the "right" illegal way.

You are preaching to the choir, it is the worst policy on planet earth. When in the history of Mankind has a Superpower decided to open their borders to any and everyone? If they did, when did they benefit?
Rome. Rome opened their borders and made everyone a Roman citizen. It greatly contributed to their fall.

MV5BYjUwNTJjYmEtZTE0NC00NmZjLTk1ZTEtMjUzZmY1MTMzYjYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTgwNjE2MzQ@._V1_.jpg

Probably is a total mistake, and I'm a liberal (not a Democrat).

The problem with US politics is that it's become so much about such issues, either side chooses their position and that becomes their identity, which is insane. The US needs more political parties, more choice, more democracy.

What open border?

What open border?
The one where 99% of the people come and go at will.

Democrats deny what's going on, on the border. Biden told the migrants to surge the border and they are. Soon ever "sanctuary" will be full of them.

Forum List

Back