I want to know why schools are punishing young girls

Its not ok. Foreign actors have infiltrated and compromised many of our institutions are are actively destroying the US from the inside.

When you cant defeat an enemy directly in a hot war, you bring them down from the inside.

China is perhaps the most responsible. They play the long game.

China has been around for over 3,000 years. The us, not even 250.

CHINA PLAYS THE LONG GAME.

Most Americans are really fucking dumb and easily duped.

China is not doing any of this bullshit. Chinese Tiktok doesnt have assholes with 16 genders ranting about how we must call them by certain pronouns.

Last edited:
The fact that we are talking about a male pervert, going into a girls' locker room and watching them undress against their will, is prima facie proof that he's a dangerous sex pervert.
Exactly, she seems like a smart girl and all and she was talking about this in french class, and the guy wasn't even there.this brings up another question, the guy wants to go into the girls locker room but is to retarded to take french??

There is an easy around to this, gat a note from a doctor that she has a phobia and that having people see her undress is uncomfortable and causes her anxiety and distress and now she has a disability that the school now, by law needs to accommodate.

Neither does the fact that I have no power to do anything about it.

Evil is evil, regardless of what opposition may exist against it, to what effect.
Evil is good. Think about it. You ever hear the phrase necessary evil? Sounds strange don't it? You're probably wondering how can evil be necessary. That don't make any sense. That don't match. That's like plaids and stripes. There can't be anything such as necessary evil. But see without bad there is no good. Without light there is no darkness. You need both these things. If every day is a sunny day, well then what's a sunny day? The bottom line, what I'm trying to tell you my brother is that at the end of the day, EVIL, is necessary and if evil is necessary then evil must be good.

There is an easy around to this, gat a note from a doctor that she has a phobia and that having people see her undress is uncomfortable and causes her anxiety and distress and now she has a disability that the school now, by law needs to accommodate.
How about people have compassion for young girls, I really don't want to go to school and beat up a 14 year old for harassing my granddaughter

How about people have compassion for young girls, I really don't want to go to school and beat up a 14 year old for harassing my granddaughter

Apparently, there is no sympathy on the left wrong for young girls who do not want to be sexually harassed and abused by depraved male perverts who claim to be “transgender”. This is the same side that latches on to issues of alleged sexual harassment and abuse, where it can be used to slander and attack their opposition, but is perfectly fine with it, and even promotes it, when it comes from their own side.

and you would have been cool with the boy track team in the same locker room as her when she was a teen ager?
I would have no problem with a trans teen sharing a locker room with my daughter but more importantly neither would my daughter because I didn't raise her to be a fearful bigot.

It is even easier than that. Have locker rooms assigned by sex, not gender.

Problem solved.

I would have no problem with a trans teen sharing a locker room with my daughter but more importantly neither would my daughter because I didn't raise her to be a fearful bigot.

You keep using that word but do not seem to know what it means.

Not wanting boys watch them undress does not make one a bigot.
I'm sure there are also girls who are uncomfortable to undress around other girls just as there were boys who were uncomfortable undressing even around other boys. Guess what, life is full of uncomfortable situations suck it up. What makes bigots easy to identify is that they don't have respect for trans girls and identify them as boys, like you just did.

I'm sure there are also girls who are uncomfortable to undress around other girls just as there were boys who were uncomfortable undressing even around other boys. Guess what, life is full of uncomfortable situations suck it up. What makes bigots easy to identify is that they don't have respect for trans girls and identify them as boys, like you just did.

Having a boy in a girls locker room is not about people being uncomfortable, it is about the right to privacy.

Do these trans girls have a penis or a vagina?

Forum List

Back