I want to know why schools are punishing young girls

And get arrested for assaulting a teenager just trying to live their life. I'm sure that will be a big help to your family. 😄
I have been in cook county jail before no big deal , I know Chicago cops,one month no big deal

Because bigots should shut the fuck up in decent society, that's why. 😁
Spoken like a true bigot. A girl trains her entire life to get a scholarship in the sport she is good at. Then out of the blue a boy comes along that can't compete with other males. Says he is a girl, then takes that scholarship. You loons are unbelievable.

You remember trans going into the girls locker room? I thought you were older than me??

Try reading my post again, I did not make a comment about trans girls at all. There was no such thing when I was in high school (79-82)

It's not OK. Never has been, and never will.

When we forced God out of public schools, we invited Satan in in His place. What we are now seeing is a direct result.
FB_IMG_1653531900708.jpg

It's not OK. Never has been, and never will.

When we forced God out of public schools, we invited Satan in in His place. What we are now seeing is a direct result.
I thought rosemary’s baby was responsible for that.

I remember girls coming into the boys locker room in junior high and guys taking their clothes off in the shower but we had enough and pulled the girls out and stood up to the guys and said fuck you, we got in a fist fight and we all got in trouble

It is even easier than that. Have locker rooms assigned by sex, not gender.

Problem solved.
😄

What sense would that make? What is it about our different physiology that would require separate facilities? I mean functionally we're all able to pee into toilets aren't we? We have separate facilities not because we need them physically, but because we desire them, socially.
Having a boy in a girls locker room is not about people being uncomfortable, it is about the right to privacy.

Do these trans girls have a penis or a vagina?
Do you recognize the irony of proclaiming this to be about a right to privacy and then immediately asking whether someone else has a penis or vagina? I'm not sure you do. 😄
What about all the other teenagers just trying to live their life?
Who stopping them?

Any moron who thinks it's an okay idea to allow young teen-aged biological males into young teen-aged biological females' locker rooms and expects no negative fallout is a moron. Did I mention they are morons?

Forum List

Back