CDZ I want to know something

He began a very similar campaign to Hitler's to discredit the media (a great way to start controlling information).

The media has discredited itself. Its biased coverage of Trump was the final nail in its coffin of credibility.

Just how can you possibly compare President Trump to Hitler? Or any dictator or murderer? What motivates that? I'm plainly curious.

You've already been given in depth, reasonable comparisons multiple times . Now you're just whining like a kid who keeps asking why he can't have ice cream after his parents have already explained why 5 times.

And you have clearly demonstrated you lack of a "reasonable comparison", here. In fact, all liberal comparisons, save one or two, consist of name calling.

This is what I get for expecting a clean debate on this subject.

If you choose to ignore reality, it's easy for you not to not understand what has been explained to you.

Must be nice trying to dictate it to everyone else.

;)

Just how can you possibly compare President Trump to Hitler? Or any dictator or murderer? What motivates that? I'm plainly curious.
Both partisan ends of the spectrum have deteriorated into consistent, shameless exaggeration and hyperbole in an effort to get above the noise. The problem, of course, is that hyperbole only serves to trivialize and dilute critical words and concepts.

Worse, hyperbole from one side only feeds into a hyperbolic response from the other.

The ends of the spectrum have put "beating" the other side above actually fixing problems, and our divisions and problems increase as a predictable result.

It's propaganda. Nothing more.

would that be 'alternate facts' according to kellyanne goebbels?

So, you're kellyanne goebbels?

nooooooo.... i am saying kellyanne goebbels is kellyanne goebbels.

It would not be impossible to prove with sufficient repetition and a psychological understanding of the people concerned that a square is in fact a circle. They are mere words, and words can be molded until they clothe ideas and disguise.
~ joeseph goebbels

"You're saying it's a falsehood and Sean Spicer, our press secretary, gave alternative facts to that.
~ kellyanne goebbels.

These ridiculous comparisons to Hitler and the Nazis by BOTH ends are an insult to the millions who suffered and died.

But our wingers don't care.

i care very much & drumpf is more akin to mussolini but either way he is a certainly a dictator in the making. i gave a valid non biased link & many examples of what a dictator is & compared them to factual trump's words & deeds.....

It would not be impossible to prove with sufficient repetition and a psychological understanding of the people concerned that a square is in fact a circle. They are mere words, and words can be molded until they clothe ideas and disguise.
~ joeseph goebbels

"You're saying it's a falsehood and Sean Spicer, our press secretary, gave alternative facts to that.
~ kellyanne goebbels.

Get back to me when you stop posting an article you cannot manage to defend.

These ridiculous comparisons to Hitler and the Nazis by BOTH ends are an insult to the millions who suffered and died. But our wingers don't care..
i care very much & drumpf is more akin to mussolini but either way he is a certainly a dictator in the making. i gave a valid non biased link & many examples of what a dictator is & compared them to factual trump's words & deeds.....
I believe that you believe that.

~ joeseph goebbels

~ kellyanne goebbels.

try going thru my post regarding the tenets of fascism,which is the premise of this thread.

go ahead & pick off them off one by one by posting your own unbiased valid 'alternative facts'.... & don't forget #6. :cool-45:

These ridiculous comparisons to Hitler and the Nazis by BOTH ends are an insult to the millions who suffered and died. But our wingers don't care..

dispute it then... one by one by proving them wrong.... one by one.

Any partisan can draw similarities between someone from the other "side" and a bad character from the past. It really isn't that difficult.

That doesn't make it relevant or helpful or constructive.

~ joeseph goebbels

~ kellyanne goebbels.

try going thru my post regarding the tenets of fascism,which is the premise of this thread.

go ahead & pick off them off one by one by posting your own unbiased valid 'alternative facts'.... & don't forget #6. :cool-45:

I already did address it. You deflected. It's why I don't pay attention to you anymore.

Any partisan can draw similarities between someone from the other "side" and a bad character from the past. It really isn't that difficult.

That doesn't make it relevant or helpful or constructive.

i am not partisan. i am an indy & have voted for (R) in the past. nice try though.

i gave you factual examples NOT opinions. if you cannot dispute them, i understand.

Well I guess if you are proclaiming Trump to be a mass murderer engaged in genocide it is not good comparing him to Hitler

But if you want to compare despotic behavior, paranoia, fear mongering, scapegoating minorities and having bad haircuts it is a good comparison

~ joeseph goebbels

~ kellyanne goebbels.

I already did address it. You deflected. It's why I don't pay attention to you anymore.

no you didn't. but i get why you want to bail.

Forum List

Back