I want to be a moderator

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I think that would be a good job. Indoors work and I could watch cartoons while working and I would be close to my teapot all the time. I always wanted a job where I could work at home and not have to worry about some guy sneaking in while I am at work--I have a young beautiful wife. Anyone know how much it pays?

At least this much:

Screenshot_20180811-211909_crop_834x543-417x272.jpg

I think that would be a good job. Indoors work and I could watch cartoons while working and I would be close to my teapot all the time. I always wanted a job where I could work at home and not have to worry about some guy sneaking in while I am at work--I have a young beautiful wife. Anyone know how much it pays?
Send $500 to my Paypal account

Send $500 to my Paypal account

I'll do it for $499.

I'm available for the "one day a month and only moderates the motorcycles forum" position.

Last edited:
Zero.

If you just wanted to give one of your many online personas the opportunity to shut down the exchange of ideas while fapping, you are pederator material.

Well, have to hand it to the moderators, if they can deal with these loud-mouthed intolerant creepazoids. Kudos. Perhaps they missed their calling. Perhaps they can don blue helmets and work for the UN.

Well, have to hand it to the moderators, if they can deal with these loud-mouthed intolerant creepazoids. Kudos. Perhaps they missed their calling. Perhaps they can don blue helmets and work for the UN.
Soooo...you lack tolerance.

Of course you do. All nazis do.

Yes, heart burn and a prolapsed rectum.

I wonder what is the best quality to have in order to get the job?
Stupidity and laziness, coupled with a desire to pretend you're superior to someone.

And a commitment to shutting down threads instead of actually moderating. You know, the "It really annoys me to moderate this thread, so I'm going to ding the person who reported it and I'm going to close the thread."

Stupidity and laziness, coupled with a desire to pretend you're superior to someone.

And a commitment to shutting down threads instead of actually moderating. You know, the "It really annoys me to moderate this thread, so I'm going to ding the person who reported it and I'm going to close the thread."
Here, we have a case of people holding absolute power while having absolutely no accountability for their actions

It's a nice gig if you can get it, and power acts as an aphrodisiac to those who have none in real life.

Some mods strike me as good people while a couple are revolting excuses for a human being. They all tend to support one another, though, as no one wants to rock the boat.

Here, we have a case of people holding absolute power while having absolutely no accountability for their actions

It's a nice gig if you can get it, and power acts as an aphrodisiac to those who have none in real life.

Some mods strike me as good people while a couple are revolting excuses for a human being. They all tend to support one another, though, as no one wants to rock the boat.

I admire your courage. This board needs more like you.

Well they don't have absolute power lol.

Just the power to shut down discussion on this board.

I meant relative to this board.

As far as having absolute power, while several act as if they are gods, I don't think there are more than three or four who actually believe they are.

I meant relative to this board.

As far as having absolute power, while several act as if they are gods, I don't think there are more than three or four who actually believe they are.

They're nitwits.

Qualifications?

A. You have to have a failed knock off USMB message board.

B. No life

C. Kiss the ass and cater the rules to appease the sock brigade.

Forum List

Back