I want to be a moderator

I wonder what is the best quality to have in order to get the job?
Stupidity and laziness, coupled with a desire to pretend you're superior to someone.

And a commitment to shutting down threads instead of actually moderating. You know, the "It really annoys me to moderate this thread, so I'm going to ding the person who reported it and I'm going to close the thread."
Here, we have a case of people holding absolute power while having absolutely no accountability for their actions

It's a nice gig if you can get it, and power acts as an aphrodisiac to those who have none in real life.

Some mods strike me as good people while a couple are revolting excuses for a human being. They all tend to support one another, though, as no one wants to rock the boat.
Well they don't have absolute power lol.

Just the power to shut down discussion on this board.

I meant relative to this board.

As far as having absolute power, while several act as if they are gods, I don't think there are more than three or four who actually believe they are.

They're nitwits.

I don't think all of them.

I think that would be a good job. Indoors work and I could watch cartoons while working and I would be close to my teapot all the time. I always wanted a job where I could work at home and not have to worry about some guy sneaking in while I am at work--I have a young beautiful wife. Anyone know how much it pays?

Qualifications?

A. You have to have a failed knock off USMB message board.

B. No life

C. Kiss the ass and cater the rules to appease the sock brigade.
You have to have at least 3 friends who have multiple socks and who you refuse to ban, three who are sexual deviants..and not in a good way, and at least one sock of your own.

Except for westwall and maybe 2 others.

Stupidity and laziness, coupled with a desire to pretend you're superior to someone.

And a commitment to shutting down threads instead of actually moderating. You know, the "It really annoys me to moderate this thread, so I'm going to ding the person who reported it and I'm going to close the thread."
Here, we have a case of people holding absolute power while having absolutely no accountability for their actions

It's a nice gig if you can get it, and power acts as an aphrodisiac to those who have none in real life.

Some mods strike me as good people while a couple are revolting excuses for a human being. They all tend to support one another, though, as no one wants to rock the boat.
Well they don't have absolute power lol.

Just the power to shut down discussion on this board.

I meant relative to this board.

As far as having absolute power, while several act as if they are gods, I don't think there are more than three or four who actually believe they are.

They're nitwits.

I don't think all of them.
No there are a couple who are human.

I think that would be a good job. Indoors work and I could watch cartoons while working and I would be close to my teapot all the time. I always wanted a job where I could work at home and not have to worry about some guy sneaking in while I am at work--I have a young beautiful wife. Anyone know how much it pays?

Want in one hand, and poop in the other. Let us know which one fills up 1st. TIA.

Zero.

If you just wanted to give one of your many online personas the opportunity to shut down the exchange of ideas while fapping, you are pederator material.
Holy shit she said something I agree with!!!

Zero.

If you just wanted to give one of your many online personas the opportunity to shut down the exchange of ideas while fapping, you are pederator material.
Holy shit she said something I agree with!!!
:D :D :D :D

Qualifications?

B. No life

You have to have at least 3 friends who have multiple socks and who you refuse to ban, three who are sexual deviants..and not in a good way, and at least one sock of your own.

True. Mods having multiple socks and abusing rep ( when we had it) is a given though. :)

Qualifications?

B. No life

True. Mods having multiple socks and abusing rep ( when we had it) is a given though. :)
Jills used to put every thread about biased media in the conspiracies theory forum. And she would ban me when I cleaned her clock over abortion.

Qualifications?

B. No life

Jills used to put every thread about biased media in the conspiracies theory forum. And she would ban me when I cleaned her clock over abortion.
Jillian is an idiot and one of the least trust worthy posters on here. The fact that she was even given mod powers more than once tells you all you need to know about this board.

I have way too much fun to ruin it by being a mod.

catmouse1.jpg

Qualifications?

B. No life

Is Joeb also thedoctorisin??

Same writing style, same repulsive politics, same everything else, and I have noticed that joeb is allowed to troll the clean debate section with complete impunity.

Qualifications?

B. No life

Same writing style, same repulsive politics, same everything else, and I have noticed that joeb is allowed to troll the clean debate section with complete impunity.

He's someone. I was thinking bode but doc is in is more likely.
They're fucking seriously creepy.

Qualifications?

B. No life

He's definately a sock. Probably a shared acct. Always on the board posting long gibberish filled posts in every thread. NO ONE has that kinda time on their hands.

Qualifications?

B. No life

He's definately a sock. Probably a shared acct. Always on the board posting long gibberish filled posts in every thread. NO ONE has that kinda time on their hands.

He shits all over thread after thread in the clean debate forum, but NEVER has a posting removed or is removed from the thread.

Qualifications?

B. No life

Pedereators unite.

Qualifications?

B. No life

He shits all over thread after thread in the clean debate forum, but NEVER has a posting removed or is removed from the thread.
Yup. He's been doing it for years. And he's a sick fuck..go back a few years and look at the horrible shit he used to post. He's actually quite civilized now.

Forum List

Back