I voted for Trump in 2016

Yeah but it's politically correct to hate white people. It's a global phenomenon; all the cool kids are doing it. that's why the world turns a blind eye to blacks slaughtering whitey and stealing his land. Jews aren't nearly as hated as they'd like to believe. All they have to do is invoke the holocaust when someone looks at them funny and America runs to the defense.

I'm sorry, where are black slaughtering whitey and stealing his land? You mean places where white stole their land in the first place?

Yeah but it's politically correct to hate white people. It's a global phenomenon; all the cool kids are doing it. that's why the world turns a blind eye to blacks slaughtering whitey and stealing his land. Jews aren't nearly as hated as they'd like to believe. All they have to do is invoke the holocaust when someone looks at them funny and America runs to the defense.

I'm sorry, where are black slaughtering whitey and stealing his land? You mean places where white stole their land in the first place?

I hear the Mongolians did some pretty bad stuff to the Russians a few hundred years ago so I guess they'd be justified in killing them all.

I would bet you but you won’t be around 50 yrs from now. More likely, Israel will congeal all of Gaza and the WB in 20 yrs. Zero chance the Jews give up the only Jewish state. None.

That's what they said about white people in South Africa...

There are still white people there and it’s apples and oranges. In 50 years Israel will expand not contract.

I would bet you but you won’t be around 50 yrs from now. More likely, Israel will congeal all of Gaza and the WB in 20 yrs. Zero chance the Jews give up the only Jewish state. None.

That's what they said about white people in South Africa...

Hey man, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

There are still white people there and it’s apples and oranges. In 50 years Israel will expand not contract.

The Zionist entity is already contracting... They've given up the Sinai, Gaza and large parts of the West Bank. Eventually, all the squatters will go back to Europe where they came from and everyone will be better off.

Dude. You’re miserable. What a terrible life you lead.

Dude. You’re miserable. What a terrible life you lead.

Because I think a bunch of religious fanatics bombing women and children on my dime is awful.

You know what I'm sick of... being hated by 1.5 billion Muslims for the shit you people are pulling.

“You people”

LMAO

Why do these Muslims hate the French and English and Spanish and each other?

Again, you lost this debate. Go away please and stop stalking me.

They ain't in charge.

in 50 years, Apartheid in Palestine will end, too. They might even be nice and let the Jews stay.

You’re drunk and stupid. Might makes right. Which is why you lean left like a pussy. You’re no vet. You’re a pussy.

“You people”

LMAO

Again, stop saying stupid shit and I won't feel the need to slap you down.

The fact is, the Zionists keep dragging us into the problems they cause... until someone says, "No More".

“You people”

LMAO

Again, stop saying stupid shit and I won't feel the need to slap you down.

The fact is, the Zionists keep dragging us into the problems they cause... until someone says, "No More".

Stalker. Je Suis Charlie was Zionist? The theater in Moscow was Zionist? You’re such a pussy. How do you live with yourself? An uneducated pussy. Sad.

You’re drunk and stupid. Might makes right. Which is why you lean left like a pussy. You’re no vet. You’re a pussy.

Might doesn't make right... just ask the Nazis and the Soviets. Imperialism is always its own undoing...

Soviets defeated the Nazis because the allies had more might and it made them right. Hence I am right in our debates because you’re a pussy who makes up his own history.

You could not slap down my 13 yr old. You’re a pussy.

Soviets defeated the Nazis because the allies had more might and it made them right. Hence I am right in our debates because you’re a pussy who makes up his own history.

The point the Soviets defeated the Nazis, but they couldn't hold an empire together, either.

I'm sorry the point is lost on you, but you kind of come off like a retard.

Stalker. Je Suis Charlie was Zionist? The theater in Moscow was Zionist? You’re such a pussy. How do you live with yourself? An uneducated pussy. Sad.

Naw, Charlie Hebro got attacked because they were racist assholes. Kind of like if I go into a biker bar and constantly insult the biker's moms, someone is probably going to kick my ass.

Moscow Theater... did you hear what the Russians did in Chechyna...

Here, I'll give you a clue. This is what the Russians did in Grozny

upload_2019-8-24_7-15-20.jpeg

The point the Soviets defeated the Nazis, but they couldn't hold an empire together, either.

I'm sorry the point is lost on you, but you kind of come off like a retard.

Naw, Charlie Hebro got attacked because they were racist assholes. Kind of like if I go into a biker bar and constantly insult the biker's moms, someone is probably going to kick my ass.

Moscow Theater... did you hear what the Russians did in Chechyna...

Here, I'll give you a clue. This is what the Russians did in Grozny

View attachment 275754

You idiot. Satarists are not racist assholes. You frequent biker bars? Weirdo. You're a fucking moron.

You idiot. Satarists are not racist assholes. You frequent biker bars? Weirdo. You're a fucking moron.

Yeah, I'm sure if I made jokes about the Holocaust, you wouldn't find it terribly "Funny".

I would not go out and bomb the magazine. They make anti Jew crap all the time. Part of satire. I believe even evil people like you have the right to draw mockery comedy about Jews.

I would not go out and bomb the magazine. They make anti Jew crap all the time. Part of satire. I believe even evil people like you have the right to draw mockery comedy about Jews.

That's nice.

Should point out that there were 8 million Muslims in France who saw the racist cartoons in that magazine and didn't bomb them either... but you insult enough people, you are going to find the one who goes overboard.

That's nice.

Should point out that there were 8 million Muslims in France who saw the racist cartoons in that magazine and didn't bomb them either... but you insult enough people, you are going to find the one who goes overboard.

You should point out that Pew Research shows that while they didn’t do the act, more than half thought it was acceptable. You’re also changing your tune as before you were defending the action. If western values are so bad then why are there so many Muslims in France?

Forum List

Back